1. An Accident: case FIR No.135/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 15.07.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka H.C Pramod I/C Matyana Police Post alleging therein that on 15.06.2018 a vehicle No. HP 09C 3297 Bolero met with an accident in which one person namely Madan Lal S/o Sh Chet Ram R/o village Shilanavn thesil Theog District Shimla sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by H.C Pramod I/C PP Matyana.
2. The Burglary: Case FIR No.131/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 15.07.2018 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Keshav Chauhan S/o Jai Ram Chauhan R/O Chauhan Niwas KC Trading Company Shanan Sanjauli Shimla, alleging therein that on 15.07.2018 his servant Manjoor Ahmad told him on telephone that some unknown person stolen away some articles from his flat.On this information he reached at his flat and found that some unknown person has stolen away his 32 bore Revolver Along with 25 rounds of , 25 round ammunition of .22 rifle, 25 rounds of 32 bore gun and some other articles cost worth Rs 2,50,000 values. The case is being investigated by SI Chanan I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A Breach of Trust: Case FIR No.89/18 Dated15/07/18 U/S 406,419 IPC has been registeredat PS Rampur on the complaint of Smt. Saran Puri W/O Lt. Sh. Toti Ram R/O Vill Karari PO Dansa Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that one person namely Devi Ram S/O Sh. Ram Dayal R/O Vill Karali Tehsil Rampur open her account in SBI Rampur and did not deposit her money amount 4 Lacs in SBI branch Rampur. On inquiry she came to know that he has deposited only Rs 5,000/- with the state bank of India and remaining amount Rs 3,95,000/- has not been deposited with the bank. The above named person namely Devi Singh defrauded/cheated with her and grab the amount Rs.3,95,000/-The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Singh.
4. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No.142/18 dated 15-07-18 U/S 353,34 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla alleging therein that today at about 10:10 AM a Tampo Traveller No.HP01A-6431 was idle parked near Gurudwara, when traffic staff asked him to remove the vehicle, he misbehaved and obstructed them during performing their duty at Local Bus Stand Shimla after that some others family members came alongwith him in the traffic office and again misbehaved and tried to snatch his challan book and also snatched registration certificate of his vehicle and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Kishor Kumar I/o PS Sadar.
5. During last 24 hours 417 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 196 fine realized Rs. 99,300/-, 30 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,100/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act and fine collected Rs 4,500/-.
1. Accused i) Abhishek Kumar S/o Sh. Bhupender Singh R/o Manrog PO Narian Tehsil Rampur District Shimla, age 30 years & ii) Saurabh S/o Sh. Uday Singh R/o Village & PO Kareri Tehsil Rampur Shimla, age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 127/18 Dt. 11.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Dhalli are on Police Remand up to 16.07.2018.
2. Accused Kra Basile S/o Sh. Ibeanysi Emeka Nigerian national arrested in case FIR No. 129/18 dated 11.07.2018 u/s 21 of ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli is on Police Remand up to 16.07.2018.