1. A ND&PS ACT: case FIR No. 129/18 dated 11.07.2018 u/s 21 of ND&PS Act has been registered at PS Dhalli on the rukka of Insp/SHO PS Dhalli alleging therein that one Nigerian national Kra Basile S/o Sh. Ibeanysi Emeka brought to PS Dhalli for interrogation of case FIR No. 127/18 dated 11.07.2018 u/s 21,29 ND&PS Act. During the course of interrogation the said Nigerian National was scattering/being upset and trying to conceal something. On being suspicious of narcotics contraband the personal search of above person has been conducted in the presence of Dy.SP City. During search 25.46 gram chitta (cocaine) has been recovered from the possession of Nigerian National. The case is being investigated by Insp/SHO PS Dhalli.
2. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 81/18 Dt. 13.07.18 U/S 451 323 504 506 34 IPC has been registered at PS Chopal on the complaint of Sh. Rajinder Singh S/o Sh Bansi Lal R/o Vill Chilla PO Khagna Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 13.07.2018 at 09-00 AM Ramesh his wife and one another lady entered in his premises, beaten him, his wife and also threatened them with dire consequences.
3. A HOUSE TRESSPASS case FIR No. 82/18 dated 13-07-2018 u/s 452,323,509,506,34 IPC has been registered at PS Chopal on the complaint of a lady alleging therein that on 13.07.2018 at 08-45 AM Rajinder and his family members illegally entered in his room and abused, beaten and threaten her with dire consequences.
4. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 63/18 dated 13.07.2018 u/s 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Chirgaon on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 13.07. 2018 at about 05-00 PM when he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty near Gumma Bridge he received a secret information reg. illegal selling of liquor. On the information he conducted raid in the Hotel/ Dhaba of Vijay Lama at Tikkeri and recovered 11 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Chirgaon.
5. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 49/18 dated 13.07.2018 u/s 279,304 A IPC has been registered at PS Nerwa on the rukka of SI/SHO Kulwant Singh alleging therein that a Vehicle No. HP08A-2698 Bolero Camper met with an accident at Thiyara due to rash and negligent driving of driver Narender and rolled down from the road. In this accident Narender S/o Late Sh. Sant Ram Vill Thiyara (Jonti) Poriya Distt. Shimla died on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Kulwant Singh PS Nerwa.
6. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 182/18 dated 13.07.2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS West on the statement of Sh.Kamal Thakur S/o late Sh. Parkash Chand R/o Vill. Panti PO Rodi Tehsil and Distt. Shimla stated therein that when he alongwith driver Manvir Singh reached near Pavghati in tipper No. HP64-4215 at the same time one pickup No. HP12G-1869 came rashly and negligently and hit with tipper. In this accident driver of tipper Manvir Singh, driver of Pickup Changu Ram and one another lady sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I.O PS West.
7. During last 24 hours 306 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 182 fine realized Rs. 82,500/-, 24 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,400/- and 04 Challaned under Mining Act and fine collected 45,500/-.
1. Accused i) Abhishek Kumar S/o Sh. Bhupender Singh R/o Manrog PO Narian Tehsil Rampur District Shimla, age 30 years & ii) Saurabh S/o Sh. Uday Singh R/o Village & PO Kareri Tehsil Rampur Shimla, age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 127/18 Dt. 11.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Dhalli are being produced before Ld. Court.
2. Accused Kra Basile S/o Sh. Ibeanysi Emeka Nigerian national arrested in case FIR No. 129/18 dated 11.07.2018 u/s 21 of ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli is being produced before Ld. Court.