PRESS NOTE ON 12.05.2019
- ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONNEL SAFETY OF OTHER: Case FIR No. 109/19 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 11.05.2019 U/S 336 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Madhu Sharma W/o Sh. Vinod Kumar Sharma R/o Village & PO Rampur Keonthal, Tehsil & District Shimla stated therein that on 11.05.2019, her husband was irrigating the fields. Due to stop of water supply, her husband send her alongwith her son to check water supply. At about 03-00 AM, when she alongwith her son Ashutosh reached in the fields, where thresher was installed by her villager Nandi, connecting negligently with electric wire. She got into the grip of electric current. As her son Ashutosh tried to escape her, he also got into electric current and become unconscious. He was shifted to IGMC Shimla where doctor declared him brought dead. This incident occoured due to negligent act of her villager Nandi. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Ram, I/O PS West, Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 53/19 has been registered at PS Chopal on 11.05.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Roshan lal S/o Sh. Mirju Ram R/o Village Rawtan, PO jhiknipul, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla alleging therein that on 11.05.2019, he alongwith his wife was going to CH Nerwa in HRTC Bus No. HP03B-6118. Suddenly bus driver lost his control over Bus and hit with another Bus No. HP03B-6058, caused sustained inuries to 11 passengers. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 48/19 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 12.05.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ankush Basu S/o Sh. Mehar Chand R/o Village & PO Dandarwadi, Tehsil Dodra Kwar, District Shimla stated therein that today on 12.05.2019 at about 08-30 AM, he alongwith his mother was coming to Rohru from Kwar in Bolero camper NO. HP62-4980, driven by Sh. Ravinder Singh S/o Sh. Sagar Dass R/o Village Jhalwadi, Tehsil Chirgaon, District. Shimla. In addition to them, 03 ladies and a gents were also travelling in this vehicle. At about 01-00 PM, as they reached near Sheeladesh Ground, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down 15 feet towards ground due to rash & negligent driving of Ravinder Singh, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Vishal Nainta, I/O PS Chirgaon.
- During last 24 hours 429 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compouded = 212 and 14 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
- Accused Deepak Suresh Jaiswal S/o Sh. Suresh Jaiswal R/o House No. 603, Trimurti Apartment, Suresh Nagar, Mumbra Colony, Deewa, Maharashtra, age 22 years arrested in case FIR No. 18/19 Dt. 26.03.2019 U/S 420, 120B, 506 IPC at PS Kotkhai