1. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY: Case FIR No.37/19 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 03.05.19 U/S143,427,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Mohmad Sadik S/o Late Sh Jamaldeen village Tapri P/o Gumma Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla alleging therein that on 03.05.2019 a person namely Mohamad Rafi along with some other persons gatherd near his house and abused him. They also threatened him with dire consequences.The case is being investigated by I/O PS Kotkhai.
2. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS : Case FIR No. 95/19 has been registered at PS Sadar on 03.05.2019 U/S 336, & 3 PDP Act on the complaint of Sh Parveen Jinta working as Junior Engineer MC Office Shimla alleging therein that on 03.05.2019 during site visit he observed that Sh. Rakesh Ahuja S/o Sh. Madan Lal Ahuja R/o Hotel Broad View Sanjauli has damaged retaining wall of Lakkar Bazar Sanjauli road while he was constructing a building at Lakkar Bazar. The case is being investigated by I/O PP Lakkar Bazar.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 50/19 has been registered at PS East on 03.05.2019 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh Begjan Mehta S/o Sh Prem Chand Mehta R/o village Dharja P/o Khuni Tehsil Rampur District Shimla alleging therein that on 03.05.2019 a vehicle No. HP 03C 4623 hit his vehicle No. HP 06B 3437 at Nav Vihar and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by I/O PS East.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 101/19 has been registered at PS West on 03.05.2019 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh Munshi Lal R/o Virahimpur P/o Mahua tehsil& District Kanpur U.P A/P working as a Nayak at Military Hospital Jatog Cant Totu Shimla alleging therein that on 03.05.2019 when he was coming back from Annandale to Jatog cant in an Ambulane No. î02K007463H. When He reached near Totu suddenly a car No. HP 03C 5843 came rashly and collided with ambulance and a motorcycle also collided with above car. In this accident two persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated I/o of PS West.
5. During last 24 hours vehicles 457 were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 260. 30 person’s challaned under Smoking Act.