1. Excise Act:- Case FIR No. 20/19 has been registered at PS Sunni on 06.05.2019 U/S 39(1)a HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO Jai Dev PS Sunni alleging theirin that on 06.05.19 at 9.10 PM he along with staff was on patrolling at Mandholghat. On secret information he conducted a raid at Sanot, PO Junni and recovered (564 Bottles, 11 halves ,16 Quarters of COUNTRY LIQUOR ), (60 Bottles, 18 halves, 30 Quarters ENGLISH LIQUOR ) and 216 Bottles BEERS from the possession of Jai Kumar S/o Sh. Leeladhar R/o Behli Shaab, PO Sojha, Tehsil Nihri, Distt Mandi, HP . Case is being investigated by SI Jai Dev SHO PS Sunni.
2. ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 83/19 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 07.05.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bittu S/o Sh. Chandia Ram R/o Village & PO Maori, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, HP alleging therein that on 06.05.2019 at about 09-05 PM, he parked his Alto Maruti car No. HP01A-6526 at Bhatakuffar and just an another car No. HP 07C-9700 hit his above car driven by Sahil S/o Sh. Santosh R/o Vill. Bagahal, PO Galeha, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt Shimla, HP. The case is being investigated by SI Kesar Singh, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla.
3. ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 51/19 has been registered at PS East on 06.05.2019 U/S 279 304A IPC on the Rukka of HC Pramod I/O PP Kasumpti, alleging therein that an Alto Car No. HP 09C-5356 rolled down from the road at about 300 meters at near Chailly Junga Road and found that a person namely Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Dhalyana, PO Junga, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, HP and declared brought dead by the doctor at IGMC. The case is being investigated by HC Pramod I/O PP Kasumpti, PS East, Shimla.
4. ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 105/19 has been registered at PS West on 07.05.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vishal Thakur S/o Sh. Satish Thakur R/o Village Sahthar, PO Hawan, Tehsil Rajgarh, Distt Sirmour, HP alleging therein that on 06.05.19 he alongwith his friends Ajay and other 4 persons were come from his friend Dharmender’s Marriage Darlaghat as they reached near Shoghi, Bazar in his car No. HP11-4413 Ajay lost his control over the car and rolled down from the road. In this accident five persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Rajender I/O PS West, Shimla.
5. Dring last 24 hours 391 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compouded = 206, 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act.