1. A case FIR No. 74/13 under section 13.3.67 gambling act is registered at Police Station Sadar on 07.04.2013 on the report of HC Vinod Kumar No. 39 that oon 07.04.2013, when he was on patrolling with staff at Ganj Road Shimla, they recovered Rs. 400/- from the possession of Kamal Kumar R/O Makan No. 4, MC Line below Cart Road Shimla, Rajesh Kumar R/O Dhara cow shed No. 3 Krishna Nagar Shimla, Pratap Singh R/O Makan No. 20 MC Line Ghora Sarai below Cart Road and Verinder Kumar R/O Near Cow Shed Krishna Nagar Shimla who were plying cards on bet.
2. A case FIR No. 76/13 under section 13.3.67 gambling act is registered at Police Station Sadar on 07.04.2013 on the report of HC Anil Kumar IO PS Sadar that on 07.04.2013 when he was on patrolling duty with staff at Ganj Road Shimla at about 2.30 PM, Rs. 5170/- were recovered from the possession of Tej Singh R/O Summer Kot Rohru, Ashok Kumar R/O MC Line Cart Road Shimla, Shyam Singh village Dhanmandri, Theog and Mohinder kumar R/O Mahinder Cottage Kasumpti Shimla who were playing card on bet.
3. An Encroachment of forest Land case FIR No. 61/2013 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 06/04/13 U/S 447 IPC & 33 IF Act on the statement of Sh. Karam Chand Rang officer Jubber Hatti alleging there in that an unauthorized road has been constructed by the villagers of Rug & Shalog in the forest land during night.
4. A Vehicle Accident case fir No. 61/13 dt 8-4-13 u/s 279, 337 ipc is registered at
Police Station Rampur on the report of of HC Sunil Kumar No 146 I/O PS Rampur that a motor cycle a/f met with an accident near Khaneri due to rash and negligent driving by Ram Chander Village Ghatun Tehsil Sanghrah Distt Sirmour HP in which rider sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the rider of motorcycle.
5. A Burglary case FIR No. 62/13 dt 8-4-13 u/s 457, 380 ipc is registered at Police Station Rampur on the application of Molak Ram S/O Heru Ram Village Kophar Dhar Po Jahu S/T Nankhari Distt Shimla alleging therein that during intervening night of 5/6.04.2013, some un known person stole away 9000 rupees from his house. Case is being investigated by asi Hari Singh I/C PP Nankhari.
6. A Vehicle Accident case FIR No. 63/13 dt 8-4-13 u/s 279,337 ipc is registered at Police Station Rampur on the application of Murki Lal S/0 Sibu Ram Village Dhadunja Po Khamedi S/T Nankhari Distt Shimla that on 8-4-13 at 11.30 am when he was going towards Rampur bus stand and reached near Ayurvedic Hospital Rampur, car No. HP 06-0650 hit him and ran away from the spot. The case is being investigated by i/c pp city Rampur.
7. A Rioting case fir No 11/13 dated 8/04/2013 u/s 147/149/447/427/506 ipc is registered at PS Chirgaon on the complaint of Sh. Joginder Singh S/O Sh Gian Chand Ro Village Jabal Teh Chirgaon alleging therein that Bhadermani W/O Puran Chand, Puran Chand S/O Kamla Nand, Babli And Babita D/O Puran Chand, Rakesh And Jagdish S/O Puran Chand And Kiran W/O Rakesh All R/O Village Jabal Teh. Chirgaon unlawfully entered his land and destroyed the wheat crop and also threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Balbir Singh io PS Chirgaon.
8. During last 24 hours 111 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 10 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Product Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV& COPTA Act is Rs. 17700/-.