1. A HURT case FIR No. 33/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 18-04-13 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Mr. Vir Singh S/o Sh. Amar Singh R/o C/o Bhardwaj Niwas, Mehli, Kasumpti, Shimla, alleging therein that on 18-04-13 at 12:30 PM when he was going to collect News paper from main bus stand in vehicle No. HP-02A-0402 near Petrol Pump chhota Shimla two persons namely Mogli and Karam stop his vehicle and beat him. Case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand I/o PS East Shimla.
2. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 82/13 is registered at Police station Sadar Shimla on 17-04-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Mamta W/o Sh. Man Sukh R/o C/o Bal Krishan Sharma, Parivesh Bhawan, Upper Kelti, Shimla, alleging therein that on 17-04-13 some unknown person has stolen away 1 gold Mangalsutra, 1 pair gild tops, gol Chak & 1 pair silver Payal from her house. Totel value of stolen property is Rs. 40,000/-. Case is being investigated by HC Raj Pal I/o PP Lakkar Bazar.
3. A HURT case FIR No. 62/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 18-04-13 U/S 341, 323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Amit Chandel S/o Sh. Basant Singh R/o Himral Niwas, Lower Cemetery, Sanjauli, Shimla, alleging therein that on 17-04-13 at about 6:30 PM when he was sitting along with his friends on bench at lower Cemetery, one unknown person came and beat him without any reason. Due to this he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by SI Sandeep Kumar I/o PS Dhalli, Shimla.
4. A HURT case FIR No. 24/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 18-04-13 U/S 341, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sham Lal Kamta R/o Vill Khoka, PO Ruslah, Nerwa, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 17-04-13 when he was going towards his garden at Bhaj, two persons namely Sunil @ Sagar S/o Sh. Kewal Ram and Titta S/o Sh. Dula Ram both R/o Vill Khoka, PO Ruslah, Nerwa, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla obstructed his way, beat and also threatened him with dire consequences. Due to this he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by ASI Kalyan Singh I/o PS Nerwa.
5. During last 24 hours 167 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 02 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 18,000/-.