ACCUSED ARRESTED AND RECOVER CASE PROPERTY
1. A THEFT case FIR No. 66/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 28-04-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. M I Naddafi Govt. contractor, Merry Land Building, 5th floor, Rangyan road Dudhli, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 27/28-04-13 some unknown person has stolen away 2 batteries, self, alternator, tools and jack from the Road Roller and Hot Mixer Machine parked near Sanjauli-Dhalli by pass road. Case is being investigated by SI Sandeep PS Dhalli. During investigation one person has been arrested and recover case property.
2. A FORGERY case FIR No. 87/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 27-04-13 U/S 466, 474, 193, 199, 196, 197, 198, 209, 120-B IPC on the report of SI Viri Singh Addl SHO PS East that person namely Mohd. Saleem and his mother have prepared forge birth certificate of Mohd. Saleem in case FIR No. 37/2011 U/S 302, 34 IPC PS East Shimla in connivance with office of Death & Birth Bijnour to establish him as juvenile in above mentioned case. Case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
3. A HURT case FIR No. 88/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 27-04-13 U/S 325, 323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sangam Katoch S/o Sh. Ajay Katoch R/o H. No. 113/1 Krishna Nagar, Shimla, alleging therein that on 25-04-13 at 3:50 PM when he was going to Rani Jhansi Park one boy namely Netish Kumar beat and injured him. Case is being investigated by HC Vinod I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
4. A HURT case FIR No. 46/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 27-04-13 U/S 452, 506 IPC on the complaint of Gurjeet Singh S/o Late Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Vill Janohghat, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 27-04-13 at 8:30 PM when he was working in his shop/dhaba persons namely Suneel Bundel And Arun came there in vehicle No. HP-09A-2690 and beat him and also threatened with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Joginder Singh PS Theog.
5. During last 24 hours 94 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 07 persons was challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, Mining & COPTA Act is Rs. 26,200/-.