1. An OBSTRUCTION IN PUBLIC WAY case FIR No. 18/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 12-04-13 U/S 283 IPC on the report of HC Roshan Lal I/O PS New Shimla that on 12-04-13 at 5:30 PM when he was present on the way to Janjhiri-Lower Khalini near Car parking one person named Gulam Navi Shekh S/o Sh. Gulam Ahmad Shekh R/o Jama Masgid Building, Gali No. 3, Middle Bazar, Shimla unloading sand and raw material on the road which make obstruction in public way. Case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/o PS New Shimla.
2. A case FIR No. 41/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 13-04-13 U/S 229A IPC on the order of Ld JMIC Theog Anuja Sood that case No. 27-03-12 U/S 138 NI Act Complainant Govind Thakur S/o Sh. Basant Singh R/o Vill Kasho, PO Kiar, Teh Theog V/s Rajesh Verma S/o Sh. Gopal R/o Vill Kufar, PO Gumma, Teh Kotkhai, Distt Shimla, on 05-03-13 complainant present in the court but accused has not appear in the court so the bail of accused is cancelled and accused be served through nbw for 14-05-13. Case is being investigated by HC Yogesh Kumar I/o PS Theog.
3. A HURT case FIR No. 13/13 is registered at Police Station Chopal on 13-04-13 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Parkesh Chand S/o Sh. Dulat Ram R/o Vill Jhujar (Chaywag), PO Pulbuhal, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 12-04-13 when he along with his brother Virender Singh at his apple orchard Jhujar persons namely Surender, Devinder, Pardeep, Sandeep, Naresh, Suresh, Vinod, Dinesh and Mohan Lal along with sticks and bat beat him. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/o PS Chopal.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 80/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 13-04-13 U/S 341, 323, 354 IPC on the complain of Kumari Sona D/o Sh. Ratanu R/o Vill Bshala, PO Adhal, Teh Rahru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today on 13-04-13 at 10:15 AM when she was coming from Pachayat Bhawan to DDU Shimla near Swatri Jwallers one person named Ram Pal Sharma R/o Krishna Nagar, Shimla wrongfully restrained her and beat her. Case is being investigated by LHC Mamta I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 129 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 04 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 21,500/-.
6. On 12-04-13 one person namely HEM Raj S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o VPO Tikari, Teh Cirgaon, Distt Shimla, has been arrested U/S 114(5) Police Act by PSI Parveen Kumar I/o Police Station East Shimla.