1. An EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 18/13 is registered at Police Station Jhakri on 20-04-13 on the report of SHO/IPS Swapna Gautam PS Jhakri that during patrolling along with staff she recovered 5 ltr. illicit liquor from the illegal possession of Smt. Sunni Devi W/o Late Sh. Nar Bahadur R/o VPO Jhakri, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla.
2. A MURDER case FIR No. 45/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 20-04-13 U/S 302, 201 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mohan Lal S/o Late Sh. Sukh Dass R/o Vill Barar, PO Halnidhar, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 13-04-13 he gave contract for construction of Cow Shed at his village to Prem Bhadur and 4 other Nepali labourer. On 15-04-13 Prem Bhadur and his uncle went to Shegelta Jungal for drink, after that his uncle came back to home but Prem Bhadur S/o Sh. Dal Bhadur R/o Vill Shantipur, PO Ram Ghat, PS Mahel Kuna, Distt Surket, Nepal, does not came back to his quarter. On 20-01-13 dead body of Prem Bhadur found in Sheglta Jungle. He has doubt that some unknown person killed and throws his body in Sheglta Jungle. Case is being investigating by SI/SHO Rajinder Kumar PS Kumarsain.
- A CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 83/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 20-04-13 U/S 353, 332, 34 IPC on the complaint of Dr. Moulik Vora, IGMC Shimla, alleging therein that on 20-04-03 at 2:30 PM when he was on duty at IGMC Shimla, persons attendant with one patient namely Padam Singh physically assault and threatened him. Case is being investigated by HC Raj pal I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 34/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 21-04-13 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of HC Balak Ram I/C PAR Vikas Nagar that during Nakka Duty when he was going towards the Nakka along with staff in vehicle HP-07A-0935, which was driven by Conts. Ashish Kuamar near Parimahal, Kasumpti above vehicle met with accident. Case is being investigated by HC Manoj Kumar I/O PP Kasumpti.
5. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 20/13 is registered at Police station Jubbal on 21-04-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Negi Ram Chauhan S/o Late Sh. Salig Ram R/o Vill Maghara, PO & Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 20/21-04-13 some unknown person has stolen away 1 gold tops pair, 1 silver payal and 1 silver chaak from his house. The total cost of stolen property is Rs. 18,000/-(app). Case is being investigated by ASI Raj Kumar I/o PS Jubbal.
6. During last 24 hours 165 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the iviolation of Traffic rules, 05 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005) and 10 were challaned under MINING ACT. The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 31,700/-.