1. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 40/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 27-04-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Mr. Parkash Singh S/o Sh. Sukh Lal R/o Sharma Niwas, Shanan, Shimla, alleging therein that on 26-04-13 at 10:00 PM when he was going to Sanan in vehicle Pick-up No. HP-63A-0899 near Mehli a Car No. HP-52A-3621 came rashly from wrong side and hit his above Vehicle. Case is being investigated by HC Mohan Dutt I/o PP Kasumpti.
2. A FIRE INCIDENTS case FIR No. 39/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimal on 26-04-13 U/S 435 IPC on the statement of Mr. Ayub Allam S/o Sh. Mohd. Hanif R/o Bali Ram Niwas, Gorkhu Lodge, Kasumpti, Shimla, alleging therein that he is working as a contractor in Shimla and built a temporary shed for the labour at Ghorpa, Mehli. On 26-04-13 at 4:00 PM someone intimate him that the one shed of him gutted fire. Case is being investigated by HC Sheesh Pal I/o PP Kasumpti.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 71/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 27-04-13 U/S 341, 147, 149, 427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dinesh Chopra S/o Sh. Mohan Singh Chopra R/o Bhata Kuffar, Shimla, alleging therein that on 27-04-13 when the EC Members of HPU is going to attend the EC Meeting, some members of SFI wrongfully restrained his Vehicle Scorpio No. HP-07D-3800 and broke the front glass. Case is being investigated by ASI Mast Ram PS West Shimla.
4. During last 24 hours 94 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 03 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005) and 02 challan under Non Biodegradable Garbage. The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 16,800/-.
5. One person namely Suneel Bundel S/o Sh. Keshav Ram R/o Vill Bashnog, PO Sariwan, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla has been arrested U/S 107/151 Cr.PC at Police Station Theog.