In connection with case FIR No. 83/13 Dt. 20-04-13 U/S 353, 332, 34 IPC registered at PS Sadar Shimla all three persons namely 1) Vishavjeet Singh S/o Sh. Baryam Singh R/o Vill Baret, PO Dharamshal Mahantan, Teh Amb, Distt Una, 2) Mahesh Thakur S/o Sh. Gyan Singh Thakur R/o Vill Lihat, PO Pulbahal, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla and Sandeep Verma S/o Sh. Ram Pal Verma R/o Vill Bhagwati Nagar, PO Kasumpti, Shimla have been arrested.
SPECIAL INVESTIGATION TEAM
A special investigating team of I/o's of this district is hereby constituted under the supervision of Addl. S.P. Shimla for the purpose of speedy investigation of Murder case FIR No. 08/13 dated 01-03-13 U/S 302 IPC at Police Station Rohru, District Shimla is as follows:-
1. Insp. Vikram Singh SHO Police Station Rohru.
2. SI Viri Singh Addl. SHO PS East.
3. SI Dharam Singh Police Lines Kaithu.
4. ASI Om Prakash Incharge Summon Branch PL Kaithu.
5. HC Manoj Kumar IO PP Kasumpti.
6. HC Amar Singh IO PP Lakkar Bazar.
7. HC Roshan Lal IO PS Kothkhai.
(A reward of Rs. 25,000/- will be given to the person, who provides any clue, which leads to tracing of the accused persons.)
1. A TRESSPASS case FIR No. 19/13 is registered at Police Station Jhakri on 22-04-13 U/S 452 IPC on the statement of Gulzar Mohd. S/o Sh. Noor Sain R/o Lower Badhal, PS Jhakri, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 21-04-13 one person named Shamaun S/o Sh. Gulam Rasul R/o VPO Jeori, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, entered in his house with the intentions to tease his brother's wife namely Mrs. Ramjana. Case is being investigated by ASI Om Parkash I/o PP Jeori.
2. A THREATENING case FIR No. 35/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla U/S 506 IPC on 22-04-13 on the complaint of Smt. Shikha Nadda W/o Sh. Rohan Thakur R/o Sunshine Villa, Basant Vihar, Kasumpti, Shimla-9, alleging therein that her husband named Rohan Thakur has threatened to kill her family members (mother, father and wife). Case investigated by ASI Ram Lal I/C PP Kasumpti.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 22/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 22-04-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Bhanu Singh Verma S/o Sh. Lekh Ram Verma R/o Verma Cottage, Kangnadhar, Phase-3 below BCS, New Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-04-13 when he was going to Khalini on his M/cycle No. HP-63-5481 near Jai Maa Tara Truck Union BCS, one unknown Indica car hit above M/cycle and ran away from the spot. In this accident M/cycle rider sustained injury. Case is being investigated by PSI Aashish Samuel I/o PS New Shimla.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 21/13 registered at Police Station Rohru on 22-04-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Kalpna W/o Sh. Mohan Lal (Nepali) R/o C/o Jitesh Kumar Thola, Teh Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-04-13 at 3:30 PM when she was going to Paudhar in vehicle Pick-up along with her husband and child near Paudhar her husband fell down from the above vehicle due to over speed and sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC Subhash I/o PS Rohru.
5. A HURT case FIR No. 22/13 is registered at Police Station Rohru on 23-04-13 U/S 189, 506 IPC on the complaint of Kabir Inder Nath Forest Officer Bashla range, alleging therein that on 21-04-13 at 10:00 PM during patrolling along with staff they found that persons namely Devinder Singh S/o Sh. Rattan Dass and Moti Lal Both R/o Vill Bashla, PO Arhal, Teh Rohru, Distt Shimla made illicit Devdhar logs in jungle, when they both saw thw patrolling party they ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by HC Puran Singh I/o PS Rohru.
6. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 69/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 22-04-13 U/S 452, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Manu D/o Sh. Raju R/o Vill Khatkrali, PO Nankhari, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 21-04-13 at 11:00 PM persons namely Bal Bhadur, Lal Bhadur and Raju (Nepali) entered in her house and beat her and also threatened with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Hari Singh I/c PP Nankhari.
7. A SC/ST ACT case FIR No. 70/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 23-04-13 on the complaint of Dalip Chand S/o Sh. Mohar Singh R/o Vill Sharog, PO Sholi, Nankhari, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-04-13 at 3:30 PM when he was going to his home in his vehicle No. HP-06A-2429 meanwhile persons namely Nitu S/o Sh. Roop Singh R/o Vill Sholi and Rameshwar Sharma S/o Sh. Faquir Chand R/o Vill Dharagla, PO Sholi, Nankhari, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla says him coli ,dhagi (Caste related words)and beat him and also threatened with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by Sunil Negi SDPO Rampur.
8. During last 24 hours 146 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 07 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 29,900/-.