1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 86/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 25-04-13 U/S 341, 323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Praveen Bhardwaj S/o Late Sh. Jagdish Chand Bhardwaj Guide at Swastik Tour & Travel Agency, Shimla, alleging therein that today on 25-04-13 at 7:00 AM when he was going towards Old ISBT one person named Govind Chauhan wrongfully restrained and beat him. Case is being investigated by LHC Shanta PS Sadar.
2. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 64/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 24-04-13 U/S 452, 323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sita Ram S/o Sh. Sukh Ram R/o Vill Jhandi, PO Satlai, Junga, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 17-04-13 at 10:30 PM when he was going to drink water in his kitchen from the room. His wife namely Radha Devi was standing at the door of kitchen and indulges with him. One person namely Jai Prakash S/o Sh. Deep Ram R/o Vill Jhandi, PO Satlai, Junga was also present in his kitchen. His wife called him to beat her husband. In this incident Sita Ram sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC Prem Singh I/o PP Junga.
3. A CRUELTY BY HUSBAND case FIR No. 65//13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 25-04-13 U/S 498A, 452, 353, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Radha Devi W/o Sh. Sita Ram R/O Vill Jhandi, PO Satlai, Junga, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that her husband Sh. Sita Ram abuses, scold and makes false allegation regarding her relation with others. He also tortured her physically and mentally. On 21-04-13 at evening persons namely Sita Ram, Sant Ram, Ram Saran Sharma, Ram Prakash, Maya Ram and Daya Ram came and intended to scold her. Case is being investigated by ASI Prakash Chand I/C PP Junga.
4. During last 24 hours 139 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 07 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 30,900/-.
5. On 24-04-13 at 12:30 PM a fire incident took place at Primary School Govindpur, Kotkhai, due to leakage of gas cylinder in which the school, due to which roof of school gutted fire. There is no any type of loss of life/record.
6. Three persons namely 1) Satish Kumar S/o Sh. Kanshi Ram R/o Vill Mankali, PO Sandhu, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, 2) Naresh Kumar S/o Late Sh. Hem Chand R/o Vill Karyali, PO Shilaru, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla and 3) Sunil Sharma S/o Sh. Bhoop Ram Sharma R/o Vill Parehan, PO Sandhu, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla have been arrested U/S 107/151 Cr PC by I/c PP Matyana at PS Theog.