ACCUSED ARRESTED & RECOVERY OF STOLEN PROPERTY
1. A CABLE THEFT case FIR No. 32/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 13-04-13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Telegraph ACT on the report of ASI Het Ram I/o PS East Shimla that during patrolling near Chhota Shimla Petrol Pump he recovered 100 mtr. Cable wire from one person named Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Dhara near Machhi Bali Kothi, Shimla. Total cost of cable wire is Rs. 4,500/-(app).
2. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 15/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 14-04-13 U/S 341, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Santosh Kumar S/o Sh. Jattu Mal R/o VPO Kaloti, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla alleging therein that persons namely Brij Lal S/o Sh. Kesru Ram and Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Ishwer Singh both R/o VPO Kaloti, Teh Chirgaon, Disttt Shimla, wrongfully restrained his and beat him and also threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HHC Rameshwer Singh I/o PS Chirgaon.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 41/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 14-04-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the report of ASI Karam Chand I/c PP Narkanda that a telephone received at PP Narkanda that one vehicle met with accident near Firnu curve, on this when he rushed on the spot and found a vehicle Pick-up No. HP-63-0979 fell down 150 mtr. from the road and found one person sustained injury. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver. Case is being investigated by ASI Karam Singh I/C PP Narkanda.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 42/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 14-04-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Amer Singh S/o Sh. Dola Ram R/o Vill Beuni, Teh Nirmand, Distt Kullu, alleging therein that on 13-04-13 at about 8.30 PM when he was coming from Shimla along with his wife and persons namely Mangat Ram, Kishori Lal and Rajesh Lal in Taxi No. HP-01A-2445 near Bithal driver lose the control and above vehicle met with accident, all persons sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver. Case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Lal I/C PP Sainj.
5. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 14/13 is registered at Police Station Chopal on 13-04-13 6U/S 279, 337, 201 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prem Sharma S/o Sh. Dhingru Ram R/o Vill Chapandli, PO Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 13-04-13 at 2:30 PM when was outside his hotel near UCO Bank Chopal, one vehicle M/cycle hit Sh. Des Raj and ran away from the spot. This accident occurs due to rash & negligent driving by the M/cycle rider. Case is being investigated by SHO Kanshi Ram PS Chopal.
6. A HURT case FIR No. 15/13 is registered at Police Station Chopal on 13-04-13 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pardeep Kumar S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Vill Jorna, PO Pulbahal, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 12-04-13 at 3:00 PM persons namely Parkash Chand, Virender Kumar, Suresh Kumar, Daulat Ram, Mast Ram, Sandeep Kumar, Mohar Singh beat him along with Dinesh and abused badly. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/o PS Chopal.
7. During last 24 hours 89 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the iviolation of Traffic rules, no anyone person was challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005) and 04 persons challaned under Mining Act. The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 40,200/-.