1. A case under excise act FIR No 65/13 u/s 61-1-14 Excise Act is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on the report of HC Shiv Kumar No 172 that on 31.03.2013 at about 4.40 PM during patrolling duty 7 bottles of officer Choice were recovered from Ram Kumar R/O 115, Krishna Nagar Shimla.
2. A case under excise act FIR No 66/13 u/s 61-1-14 Excise Act is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on the report of HC Bala Ram 186 that on 31.03.2013 at about 5.40 PM during patrolling duty 5 bottles of English Liquor e were recovered from Munna Lal Sabzi Mandi Shimla.
3. A case under excise act FIR No 67/13 u/s 61-1-14 Excise Act is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on the report of ASI Lachhmi Singh that on 31.03.2013 at about 6.45 PM during patrolling duty 6 bottles of English Liquor were recovered from Om Krishan R/O Grace Hotel Shankli Road Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
4. A Burglary case FIR No. 68/13 dated 31.03.13 u/s 454, 380 IPC is registered at Police Station Shimla on the statement of Smt. Suman Lata w/o Sh. Hira Lal at present Neejm hand Building village Badash, PO Shimla 3 alleging therein that on 31.03.2013 at about 11.00 AM she left her house to visit her uncle house at Badash. When she reached bat at her home at about 4.30 PM, she found the window of her house broken. On checking one gold Mangalsutra, one lady gold ring, one pair Kainten gold and currency notes of 35,000/- stolen from the house. The total cost of stolen property of Rs. 1,50,000/- approximately.
5. CASE FIR No 29/13 dated 01-04-13 U/S 341,323,504,506,34 IPC is registered at Police Station East on the statement of Sh. Karan Kumar S/O Sh Santosh kumar R/O Jagdish Niwas Kasumpti Shimla-9 alleging therein that on 31-03-13 at about 11 PM, he was at Kasumpti Chowk with his friend Surender Verma and Rajnish Rana in the mean time a vehicle came and 3-4 persons got down from it and beat them. Case investigated by H.C Sheeshu Pal No -13 I/O PP Kasumpti Shimla -9
6. A case FIR No. 34/13 dt 31-03-13 u/s 452,354,323 ipc is registered at Police Station on the application of Reena Devi w/o Roshan Lal r/o Devkelti Tehsil Theog distt Shimla alleging therein that at about 12 pm on 30-03-13 when she was in her home, Ramesh kumar s/o Inder Singh r/o Dev Kelti entered her room, beat her and tried to outrage her modesty. This case is being investigated by asi Bhagat Ram i/c pp Matiana.
7. During last 24 hours, 146 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under motor vehicle act for the violation of traffic rules, 20 persons were challaned under COTPA (cigarette and other tobacco product act, 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under M.V. Act and COTPA is Rs. 17900/-.
8. 1 Calandera U/S 107,150 Cr P.C was prepared against Surender Mankotia R/O Set No. 46, Type-III Brock Hurst, Chhota Shila on the complaint of Sh. Rattan Lal Awasthi R/O 7/2, Chhota Shimla.