1. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 22/13 is registered at Police Station Jubbal on 24-04-13 U/S 451, 147, 148, 149 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bahadur Singh S/o Late Sh. Shama Nand R/o Vill Jhakhor, PO Mandal, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 23/24-04-13 at 10:30 PM 5 persons namely Rakesh Kumar S/o Dula Ram R/o Vill Jagtan, Teh Jubbal, Ganesh Bahadur (Nepali) and 3 other Nepali persons came into his premises, shouting and also beat him. When his elder brother named Shiv lal came there, all above persons ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh I/o PP S/Nagar. During the investigation one Nepali person namely Janak Bahadur has been arrested in this case.
2. A ND&PS ACT case FIR No. is registered at Police Station Jhakri on 23-04-13 on the report of ASI Om Parkash I/C PP Jeori that during patrolling along with staff he recovered 910 grm Chars from the illegal possession of Kiran Kumari D/o Sh. Jagat Singh R/o Vill Koot, 15/20 Pargana, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 71/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 23-04-13 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Chetan Chauhan S/o Sh. Mohar Singh Chauhan R/o Vill Rajpura, PO Bhadawali, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 23-04-13 at 8:30 PM when he was going to Rajpura from Nogli along with his father in Auto no HP-51-8122 Kishori Lal and Ashwani obstruct his way near Nogli and beat him and his Father. Case is being investigated by PSI Deepak PS Rampur.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 72/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 24-04-13 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Jagdish S/o Sh. Sant Ram Barber at Dutt Nagar, alleging therein that on 23-04-13 at 8:30 PM some Nepali persons obstruct his way and beat him. Case is being investigated by HC Janak Raj I/o PS Rampur.
5. An ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS case FIR No. 67/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 23-04-13 U/S 336, 337, 201 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dila Ram S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Vill Bahra, PO Okhri, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 23-04-13 at 5:30 PM when he and one Pritam Singh were coming to their home, near Tawi Mode one white color car which is parked there. When Pritem Singh try to cross the above Car, the person in the car suddenly open the door, due to which Pritam Singh fell down 50 mtr. From the road and sustained injury. After that driver ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath I/o PS West Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 123 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 13 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 26,200/-.
7. One person named Surender Singh S/o Sh. Piyare Lal R/o Servant Quarter, Forest Office, Talland has been arrested U/S 107,151 Cr PC at Police Station East Shimla.