1. A CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST BY PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 37/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 05-04-13 U/S 409 IPC & 13(2) PC Act on the complaint of Sh. M R Negi D.M State Co-operative Bank, Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that one Mr. L R Thakur Ex-Branch Manager R/o Vill Punder, PO Deha, Teh. Theog, Distt Shimla, misused his position and unlawfully sanctioned loan to the people and himself about Rs. 3,23,07,000 (app). Case is being investigated by SHO Baldev Singh Thakur.
2. A BURGLARY case FIR No 54/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 04-04-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Malta S/o Sh. Daulat Ram Malta R/o Malta Niwas, Dhingu Dhar, Sanjauli, Shimla, alleging therein that on 04-04-13 some unknown person has stolen away 1 Camera Kodak and Cash Rs. 8,500/- from his house. Total value of stolen property is Rs.13000/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Kumar I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A HURT case FIR No. 13/13 is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 04-04-13 U/S 325, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Vikesh S/o Sh. Kashmir Singh R/o VPO Deothi, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 27-03-13 at 5:00 PM persons namely Manoj, Tonny, Sanjeev and Liqu Ram beat him at Himri. Due to this he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/o PS Kotkhai.
4. A Vehicle ACCIDENT case FIR No. 14/13 is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 05-04-13 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the complaint of Sh. Neeraj Chauhan S/o Sh. Randeep Chauhan R/o Vill Bakhrail, PO Gumma, Teh Kotkhai, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 05-04-13 at 8:00 AM when his laborer's daughter Sonakshi was filling the water, one vehicle Maruti Car No. HP-09A-3127 met with accident and hit Sonakshi. She was taken to hospital for treatment where she was declared dead. This Case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/O PS Kotkhai.
5. A HIT and Run case FIR No. 59/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 04-04-13 U/S 279, 337, 338 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mansa Ram S/o Sh. Hari Dass R/o Vill Khanash, PO Sarahan, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 04-04-13 at 9:00 PM, when he was crossing the road near GSSS Rampu,r one vehicle Maruti Car No. HP-34A-2797 hit him and ran away. In this accident he sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by Parkash Thakur S/o Sh. Tej Sing R/o Vill Ner Chowk, Distt Mandi. Case is being investigated by HC Yoginder Singh I/O PP City Rampur.
6. During last 24 hours 206 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 10 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Product Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV& COPTA Act is Rs. 46,400/-.