1. A vehicle accident case FIR No. 30/10 dated 03.004.2013 u/s 279, 337, 304 IPC on the statement of Sh. Anshu Katiyar S/O Sh Onkar Katiyar JTO BSNL Chhota Shimla Kasumpti alleging therein that o 02.04.2013 at about 10.30 PM he and his friend were going to home on Motorcycle No. HP63-4171 and when they reached near Vikasnagar bus stop, the motorcycle was hit with a tree and fell down. Both of them sustained injuries and they were taken to IGMC for treatment where Adarsh Tripathiwas declared dead by the doctor.
2. A vehicle accident case fir No. 36/13 dated 03.04.13 u/s 279, 337, 304 aIPC registered iat Police Station Theog on the statement of Rakesh Kumar S/O Mani Chand R/O Chindi PO Bakhrot Tehsil Karson District Mandi alleging therein that on 02.04.2013 when he was going alongwith Lal Singh, Mohi Ram and Surunder in Maruti \car No. HP06C-0219 towards Deothi, the vehicle rolled down from the road in which 2 person mohi Ram and Lal Sigh died on the spot and other two person sustained injuries.
3. A Burglary Case FIR No. 15/13 u/s 454, 380 IPC at Police station New Shimla on 2-4-2013 on the statement of Smt. Neelam Rani W/O sh. Sunil dutt R/O Devgargh house Kanlog Shimla-9 alleging therein that on 02-4-13 after locking her room, She was going to US club with her private work. And when she came back at home at about 5.30 Pm., She found that her the lock of her room was broken and on checking she found that all gold ornaments including 5 gold rings gents,2 gold ring ladies, 1 nath gold, one chain gold, 1 bangle gold , 2 pair jhumka , 1 pair ear ring gold & 3000/- Rs Cash were stolen by unknown.
4. A case FIR No. 12/13 dated 03.04.2013 u/s 341, 323 IPC is registered on the application of Sh. Noor Mhd. S/o Sh. Abdual Gani, R/o Village Chilana, P.O. Bharanu, Sub-Tehsil & PS Nerwa, Tehsil & PS Chopal, District Shimla HP Stating therein that on 02.04.2013, when he along with Hasina Begam was going to Bhranu and reached at Bag, Brothers of Hasina Begam namely Ishak, Imran and Akram restrained them and beat them. The case is being investigated by ASI Partap Singh I/O PS Chopal
5. During last 24 hours, 132 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under motor vehicle act for the violation of traffic rules, 07 persons were challaned under COTPA (cigarette and other tobacco product act, 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under M.V. Act and COTPA is Rs. 30,000/-.