1. A ND&PS case FIR No. 39/13 registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 09-04-13 on the report of ASI Dev Raj I/o PS Kumarsain that during patrolling/traffic checking near Cheel curve he recovered 600 gm Chars during the checking of one HRTC Bus No. HP-06A-7532 route Karana to Chandigarh. But there is not anyone claim for the above packet.
2. A HURT case FIR No. 38/13 registered at Police Station Theog on 08-04-13 U/S 325 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Chet Ram S/o Ram Dass R/o Vill Dehna, PO Cheog, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-03-13 when he came back to his home from Cheog, one person named Nitu S/o Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Vill Karyal, PO Cheog, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla beat him without any reason, due to this he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/c PP Fagu.
3. An ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS case FIR No. 13/13 registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 09-04-13 U/S 336, 504, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Anil Kumar S/o Late Sh. Khushi Ram R/o Vill Barara, PO Arhal, Teh Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 08-04-13 one person named Chuni Lal R/o Vill Gharshal, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, threatened him with Gun and fired one cartridge in the air. Above Chuni Lal abused and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Chander Shekhar.
4. A HURT case FIR No. 31/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 08-03-13 U/S 323, 325, 34 IPC on the complaint of Mr. Satish Kumar R/o Kagra Niwas, Nav Bahar, Shimla, alleging therein that on 15-03-13 when he was along with his son named Rohit Kumar, his neighbor Mr. Jasbir Singh's wife along with her son and daughter quarreled with both of them, on this Rohit sustained injury and on the bases of MLC of case is being investigated by ASI Sehdev Dutt I/o PS East Shimla.
5. An attempt to murder case FIR No. 64/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 08-04-13 U/S 307, 506 IPC on the statement of Govind Gupta S/o Sh. Raj Kumar Gupta R/o VPO Nogli, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 08-04-13 at 8:00 PM when he was standing in his verandah, his uncle Harish Kumar told him that why had he thrown dirty water in his verandah. On this there was a hot exchange between them and in the mean time the brother of complainant Manoj Kumar reached there and Harish Gupta stabbed him with knife on chest and thereafter father of complainant Raj Kumar came there who was also stabbed with knife by Harish Gupta on stomach. Both Raj Kumar and Manoj have been referred to IGMC Shimla for treatment.
6. During last 24 hours 180 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 08 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 32,900/-.
7. One person named Radhay Shyam S/o Sh. Chhote Lal R/o House No-10, Strawberry Hills, Shimla, has been challaned u/s 114(10) Police Act.