1. A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 60/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 11-04-13 on the report of Dy. SP (P) Dinesh Kumar that during patrolling/traffic checking along with staff at Mashobra Road near HIPA Gate he recovered 4.910 Kg Chars from the illegal possession of persons namely (1) Pankaj Verma S/o Sh. Bhoop Singh R/o Vill Chilla, PO Bharana, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, (2) Satya Nand Sharma S/o Sh. Dhani Ram Sharma R/o Vill Sari, PO & Teh Theog, Distt Shimla and (3) Govind S/o Sh. Padam Singh R/o Vill Kandi, PO Dharampur, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla.
ARREST OF ACCUSED PERSON & RECOVERY OF STOLEN PROPERTY
2. A THEFT case FIR No. 61/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 12-04-13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Telegraph Act on the report of HC Ramesh Chand I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla that on the bases of an information when he went to Sabzi Mandi, Dhalli, he found one drunken person named Om Pal S/o Sh. Ram Charan R/o Lachmi Niwas, Dhalli, Shimla with 2 pieces of cable wire. He told that he has stolen these pieces of wire near Dhalli tunnel. Accused person has been arrested. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand I/o PS Dhalli, Shimla.
3. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 17/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 12-04-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dhiraj Ahluwalia S/o Sh. R. C. Walia R/o Flat No. 26, SDA Flats, Block No-2, Sector-2, Phase-1, New Shimla, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 11/12-04-13 some unknown person has stolen away recharge coupon of Rs. 6,400/- and cash Rs. 18,300/- from his shop. Total cost of stolen property is Rs. 24,700/-(app). Case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/O PS New Shimla.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 64/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 11-04-13 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Harinder Singh S/o Sh. Tara Singh R/o House No. 47/3, Jutog Cantt, Shimla, alleging therein that on 11-04-13 at 8:10 PM when he was coming from Dhanda to tutu near Dhanda crossing he saw a person badly crushed by unknown Truck, which had died on the spot. The name of that deceased person is Sh. Rajinder Sandil S/o Sh. Krishan Chand R/o VPO Kanlog, Distt Shimla. Case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal I/o PP Jutogh.
5. During last 24 hours 155 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, not any persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 36,200/-.
6. On 11-04-13 one person namely Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Pammi Lal R/o Tausan Cottage, Jakhu, Shimla, has been arrested U/S 114(5) Police Act at Police Station East Shimla.