RECOVERY OF STOLEN PROPERTY
1. A case under Indian Forest Act FIR No. 21/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 04-04-13 u/s 32 & 33 IF Act & 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Puran Chand Forest Range Officer Tharoch, Nerwa, Tehsil Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that in the forest beat Pujarli about 4/5 months ago some unknown persons cut down 54 tree of Kayal & Deodhar and stolen away. Total cost of stolen trees is Rs. 12,87,349/- During investigation the stolen property worth Rs. 7,16,944 has been recovered. Case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I/c PS Nerwa.
2. An vehicle ACCIDENT case FIR No. 57/13 u/s 279, 337 IPC dated 03.04.20132 is registered at this Police Station West, Shimla on the report of Sh. Kamal Kumar s/o Sh. Mouji Ram R/o Vill. Rajeev Nagar Teshil and Distt. Hisar hariyana A/P DVR in Haryana Roadways alleging therein that on 03.04.2013, he was on ;his route in Bus No. HR 58A-8204 from Yamuna Nagar to Shimla. At about 1.25 PM, when reached in front of Ashiyana, his bus was hit by a Eicher Tanker crane loaded with one small vehicle. The driver of the Eicher Tanker was badly injured. Driver and conductor of the bus came out and helped the Eicher Tanker Driver to pull out of the vehicle and sent them to the hospital . The passengers sitting in the bus also sustained minor injuries including driver and conductor. This accident took place due rash and negligent driving by the driver of Eicher tanker.
3. A house TRESSPASS case FIR No. 58/13 dated 04.04.2013 bu/s 451, 504, 323 34 IPC is registered at Police Station West, Shimla the statement of Sh. Kamal kumar s/o Sh. Mohar Singh Thakur R/O. Vill. Shahily P.O. Piran Tehsil and Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that he was working as sales man in liquor Shop English and Desi at Lower Tutu. On 3-4-2013 at about 11.30 PM, he haerd the knocking sound on the shutter of the shop on this Sh. Nek Ram got up and asked who was knocking the shutter. The person told that he need 2 bottles wine and Beer but Nek Ram refused to give the wine. At this the persons outside started abusing and hitting the shutter badly with stones. At last Nek Ram opened the shatter and three boys come into the shop and beat him. He sustained injuries and was taken to IGMC for treatment
4. During last 24 hours, 186 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under motor vehicle act for the violation of traffic rules, 06 persons were challaned under COTPA (cigarette and other tobacco product act, 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under M.V. Act and COTPA is Rs. 32600/-.
5. On 03.04.2013 at 10.30 PM, Sh. Naresh Nakta VPO Shekhal Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla reported at PP Saraswati Nagar that his servant nepali Gorkha Govind Bahadur s/o Sh Man Bahadur consumed poison with alcohol. He was brought to PHC Sawra by Naresh Naikta where during treatment he was expired at 11.45 PM. After his postmortem his dead body was handed over to his wife and his owner for cremation.