- An Excise Act case FIR No. 201/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 11.10.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Roshan Lal, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla stated therein that on 11.10.2016 at about 05-45 AM, he alongwith staff was on patrolling was on patrolling towards Malyana, Bhattakufar. At about 05-45 AM, on the secret information he raided in the house of Neeraj Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Nand R/o Village Kataiyan, PO Kamla Nagar (Bhatakufar) Shimla & recovered 24 Bottles of Country Liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal, I/O PS Dhalli.
- An Accident case FIR No. 57/16 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 11.10.2016 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Chopal stated therein that on 10.10.2016 at about 08-30 PM, a vehicle No. HR-01T-4490 (Maruti Car) met with an accident at Khaddar nalah near Nakoda Bridge Chopal, due to rash & negligent driving of Anu Nepali S/o Ram Prasad. In this accident driver Anu died on the spot and two persons namely Arun @ Ajay S/o Prem Singh & Lokender S/o Ram Prasad sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Chopal.
- An Accident case FIR No. 78/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 11.10.2016 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Om Prakash S/o Sh. Naryan Singh R/o Village Bhadoli PO Sheel Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla stated therein that today at about 04-00 AM, a vehicle No. HP-10A-3310 (Santro Car) met with an accident near Bajoha Kainchi due to rash & negligent driving of Sandrash Kumar & rolled down 70 meters from the road. In this accident one person namely Ayush S/o Lt. Sh. Rajesh R/o Village Bhadoli, PO Sheel, Tehsil Rohru, age 20 years died on the spot and three persons namely i) Babloo S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village Bhadoli, age 40 years, ii) Akshay @ Kaka S/o Lt. Sh. Rajesh R/o Village Bhadoli, age 22 years & iii) Sandrash S/o Lt. Sh. Jai Singh R/o Village Bhadoli, age 38 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev, I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No. 45/16 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 10.10.2016 U/S 341 323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Santosh Kumar S/o Sh. Natiya Ram R/o Village Maneltua PO Gayah, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 10.10.2016 at about 04-30 PM, one person namely Ram R/o Village Manultue, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand, I/O PS Nerwa.
- Obstruction in the Public Way case FIR No. 247/16 has been registered at PS West today on 11.10.2016 U/S 283 IPC & 115 HP Police Act on the rukka of HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PP Jutough stated therein that today A Trala No. NL-02-Q-0614, which was coming towards Shimla, was break down near Tawi More, due to which road has been blocked and obstruction to smooth flow of general traffic. Driver of above Trala was not found on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PP Jutogh.
- During last 24 hours 606 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 430 & fine realized Rs. 1,25,580/- & 114 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 11,300/-.
- Accused Jitender Singh @ Bunty S/o Sh. Nishan Singh R/o Village Dalo Majara, PO Navipur, Tehsil & Distt. Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 199/16 Dt. 06.10.2016 U/S 407 IPC at PS Dhalli, is on police Remand upto 15.10.2016.