1. A House Trespass case FIR No. 235/16 has been registered at PS West on 01.10.16 U/S 451,323,506 IPC on the Complaint of Smt. Nisha Kumari D/O sh. Lachhami Ram R/O Vill. Hiwan, PO Dublu, Tehsil Junga, Shimla A/P Margret Villa, Servant Qtr, Room NO. 74 Nr Hotel Surya, Upper Kaithu, Shimla stated therein that on dated 18.08.16 one person namely Rakesh Kumar S/O Sh. Mangat Ram R/O Vill. Dhar, PO Nalag, Tehsil Sunder Nagar, Distt Mandi, HP beaten her on this she was examined medically by the doctor at DDU Shimla but she is not satisfied with this. Now she want to again medically examined at IGMC Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singh I/O PS West.
2. A Rioting case FIR No. 236/16 has been registered at PS West today on 02.10.16 U/S 147,148,149, 307, 323,506 IPC on the Complaint of Sh. Ashish Kumar S/O sh. Kamlesh Kumar R/O Vill. Beed, PO Gehar, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt Mandi, HP, A/P Law Deptt. 5th Sem. HP University Summerhill, Shimla, alleging therein that on dated 01.10.16 about 25/30 SFI activists who have consumed alcohol come with Knife, Rod & Sticks there and attacked on SH. Pankaj Kumar , Ramesh Bist, Prayanjal Joshi, Rahuv Sood, Faqir Chand, Akshay, Vishal Verma, Deepak, Ashish & others. In this incident above persons got injured. The case is being investigated by Insp/SHO PS West.
3. An Accident Case FIR No. 237/16 has been registered at PS West on 02.10.16 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Om Prakash S/O Late Sh. Beli Ram R/O Vill. Sheelgaon, PO Anandpur, Shoghi, Shimla, Stated therein that he alongwith his mother was going in the vehicle Tavera NO. HP 63-7816, when he reached Nr Patiud, a Truck No. HR 55S-3625 come from other side in rash & negligent driving and hit his above vehicle. In this accident his mother got injured. The case is being investigated by HC Man Singh I/O PS West.
4. A Disfigurement Act Case FIR No. 287/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 01.10.16 U/S 3 of HP Open Places Disfigurement Act, 1985 on the Rukka of HC Ravinder Choudhary No. 80 I/O PS Sadar, Shimla, stated therein that when he alongwith staff reached Nr Dispensary Lower Bazar, he saw that large posters marked as TEEN DHAM KI YATRA" were pasted on electric Poll on public place by Sh. S.K. Joshi, Media Travels 14 Cart Road, Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Choudhary, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
5. A Disfigurement Act Case FIR No. 288/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 01.10.16 U/S 3 of HP Open Places Disfigurement Act, 1985 on the Rukka of HC Mahinder No. 1684, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla, stated therein that when he alongwith staff reached Nr Old Bus Stand Shimla, he saw that large posters marked as 'आफिस स्टाफ हेतु लडके व लडकीयों की आवश्यकता हैं" were pasted on Cement Pillar of Fly over Bridge on public place by Sh. Mohit Sharma Manager of Sun Shine Group & Company Panthaghati. The case is being investigated by HC Mahinder No. 1684, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 239 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 95 & fine realized Rs. 36,400/-, 15 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1500/-
1. Accused Shyam Singh Chandel S/o Sh. Heera Singh Chandel R/o Village & PO Majhar, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR 165/16 on 30.09.16 U/S 18,20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog is on Police Remand up to 03.10.2016
2. Accused Sachin Kumar S/o Sh Parveen Kumar R/o Upper Jyoti School H.No 344 Tirath Nagar Badi Majra Jagadri Haryand arrested in case FIR No 204/16 U/S 66 C, 354 D 504 IPC dated 23.08.2016 at PS Sadar has sent for judicial remand.
3. Accused Harpreet Singh S/o Late Sh Satpal Singh R/o Jawhar Cottage near Raghu Nath Temple Engine Ghar Sanjauli ii) Vineet Negi S/o Sh Dhandoop Negi R/o Om Niwas Dhingu Mandir Road Sanjauli arrested in case FIR No 198/16 on 30.09.2016 u/s 22,29 ND&PS Act are on police remand up to 04.10.2016
4. Accused Vinod Kumar @ Vicky S/o Sh. Ajab Dass R/o Village & PO Arakot, Tehsil Mohri, Distt. Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand arrested in case FIR No. 101/16 on 30.09.2016 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rorhu is on police remand up to 03.10.2016