1. Theft case FIR No 233/15 dated 11-07-2015 U/S 379 IPC&25 Telegraph Act P.S Dhall has been registered on the statement of JTO Telegraph BSNL Suni Sh. Pritam Dass TM Telephone Exchange Guma that wile on duty in 11-07-2015in the early morning while checking routine lines faults on his rout, if found that approximately 125 meters of 50pr over head copper pair cable missing near Bus stand gumma due to cable theft. This cable has operated under Gumma telephone exchange and was carrier of very important and necessary telecom service , which has been interrupted. This has causes approximate material loss of RS/ 12500/- approx in addition to revenue loss of Rs 1000/P.M total loss in tune of Rs 13,500/- to BSNL . in this behalf above case has been investigated by Nag Dav ASI I?C PP Mashobra .
2. An Accident case FIR No 62/15 U/S 279,337 IPC PS Kumarsain has been registered on the complaint of Sh Sohan Lal S/o Utamu Ram village Rathoh P.O Shamani , Tehsil & PS Nirmand , Distt, Kullu stated that to day at about 12 PM his Nephew Bhag Chand S/o Ginda Ram R/o as above was driving the car EON No HP55 A - 2428 towards Rampur to Shimla when he reached with his car as above at Khekar NH 5, suddenly a Truck No HP 63C- 0687 rushally came from Kingal side and hit with his car in which five persons got stationed injuries in this accident. The name of Injured persons are as under:-No (1) Utmu Ram (2) Sohan Lal (3) Bhag Chand (4) Pratap Chand No (5) Dhani Ram. Three persons are refered to IGMC Shimla for treatment . Case is being investigated by HC Govind Singh No955 I/o PP Sainj .
3. Bulgur C.D case FIR No 150/15 U/S 292 IPC PS Sadar has been registered on the ruka of HC Man Dass when he was on patrolling duty at Ram Bazar one person namely Mr Sachin KumaR S/O Sh Attar Singh R/o Village Dehuru Khurad P.O Khas Disstt. Mujhafer Nagar at present Fari shop keeper Ram Bazar near old Bus stand was found with 11 ASHlil CD Case is being investigated by HC Man Dass No 81 I/o PS Sadar
4. An Excise case FIR No 151/15 U/S 39 HP Excise Act has been registered on the Ruka of ASI Ram Pal I/o PS Sadar when he was on patrolling duty with his staff at about 10-30 PM at Cart Road Shimla Near Kohinoor hotel one person namely Balvinder @ Jatt S/o Late Sh. Mohinder Pal R/o Village Khera P.O Nangal Tehsil Malpora Distt Hoshiyarpur Punjab have found 12 Green label liquor bottles in hs custody . Case is being investigated by ASi Ram Pal I/o PS Sadar
5. A wrongful restrain & criminal intimidation case FIR No 72/15 U/S 341.323,506, 34 IPC PS Jhakri has been registered on the statement of Sh.Davinder S/o Ram Dass R/o Village Badhal Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla stated that on 11-07-2015 at about 9-45 P.M Mr Sanju and Shallu Ram obstruct the way of his cosign brother Joginder Singh and also abuse him and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Singh I/O PP Jeori
6. Follow up : 1 To day one accused namely Dilawar Khan S/o Faithy Mohd R/o Village & P.O Suni Near Kaul Dam Colony Suni Tehsil & Distt. Shimla HP has been arrested in case FIR No 233/15 379 & 25 Telegraph Act
2 Accused Ramesh Kumar has already been arrested in case FIR No 104/15 U/S 457,380 IPC who in police remanded up to 14-07-2015
During last 24 hours 76 vehicles were Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 1 Challan Smoking Act Total Challan compounded = 39 and fine realized Rs 21600/-