1. A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 142/15 has been registered at PS Sadar today i.e. 03.07.2015 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Vinod Kumar, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla stated therein that today he alongwith staff on patrolling duty towards Sanajuli Shimla. At about 11.45 AM, when they reached near Rain Shelter on Sanjauli-Dhalli Bypass, one person namely Rajesh Khachi S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Shawag, PO Dhamandri, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 26 years intercepted by them and recovered 5.38 gram Opium & cash Rs. 5000/- from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 51/15 has been registered at PS East on 02.07.2015 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Smt. Prem Lata W/o Sh. Surender Kumar R/o Main Niwas Dhobighat, Shimla stated therein that on 02.07.2015 she alongwith Sister-in-law namely Veena Devi was stood outside her house. At about 04-15 PM, one Pick-Up No. HP-63C-3215 came towards Flower Day Road and met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Ankush Chauhan & rolled down 50 meter from the road. In this accident one person namely Lakshman has died on the spot and four persons namely driver Ankush Chauhan, Suresh, Ram Bahadur & Chirag @ Danu sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Ajay Kalia, Addl. SHO PS East.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 164/15 has been registered at PS West on 02.07.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rohit Thakur S/o Sh. Rameshwar Thakur R/o Village Kaila, PO Anandpur, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 26 years alleging therein that on 02.07.2015, when he reached at Shoghi in his Alto Car No. HP-52A-6847, at the same time one Truck No. HP-62A-1383 driven by Sh. Gopal Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Mahesh Chand R/o Village Bihar, PO Rajhana, Shimla, came rashly from Shimla side and hit his vehicle, thereafter overturned on the spot. Due to overturned to truck, two vehicles No. HP-52A-8351 & HP-51-0076 have also been damaged.
4. A Burglary case FIR No. 55/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla today on 03-07-2015 U/S 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ajay Baral and Akhil Kashyap R/o Baral Cottage, Dev Nagar Shimla alleging therein that in the intervening night of 25/26-06-2015 some unknown person has stolen away the weight of 250 Kg. from their Gym in BCS, near PNB Bank, Chand Cottage, Second Floor at New Shimla.
5. A wrongful restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 35/15 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 03-07-2015 U/S 341,323,504,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajat Verma S/o Sh Surender Verma R/o Panthaghati near passport office Shimla alleging therein that on 02-07-2015, he was coming to Shimla from Sunni. When he reached near JK Tyre workshop, two persons namely Subhash and Chottu Sardar obstructed his way, beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh Kumar I/O PS Sunni.
6. During last 24 hours 205 vehicles were challaned under MV Act. Total challaned compounded= 118 & fine realized Rs 47,400/- .