1. An Excise Act case FIR NO. 240/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 19.07.2015 U/S 30 of Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Baldev Singh I/C PP Junga alleging therein that on 18-07-2015 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty at Koti Bazar. During patrolling he intercepted one vehicle No. HP 02A-3042 and recovered 36 bottles of country liquor Himachal Orange from the possession of Kishan Chand Verma S/o Late Sh. Dharam Singh Verma R/o VPO Kufri Tehsil and Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Baldev Singh I/C PP Junga.
2. A Theft case FIR NO 53/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 19-07-15 U/S 379 IPC ON the statement of Rabin S/o Sh. Veer Sain village Chichwari PO Rohal Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla stated that on 17-07-2015 44 persons of village Rohal have stolen away the 60 sheeps of his father Sh Jiwan Singh from Shewatru danda /forest Rohal. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagirath I/O PS Chirgaon.
3. A wrongful Confinement case FIR NO 52/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 19-7-15 U/S 342,34 IPC on the statement of Smt Sumitra Devi w/o Sh. Krishna Nand Villaege Manjwari Tehsil Chirgaon stated therein that on 18-07-2015 Sh. Hem Raj S/o Sh Veer Sain , Tunnu s/o Sh Jiwan Singh and Gunda Devi w/o late Sh. Deep Chand r/o Chichwari Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla wrongfully restrained her, Barjan Dai, Santosh and swati in the room. The case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand I/O PS Chirgaon.
4. A Burglary case FIR No 64/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 18-07-2015 u/s 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mohinder Singh S/o Sh. Anant Ram R/o Village Jimmu, PO Harnidhar, Tehsil & PS Kumarsain Distt Shimla stated therein that in the intervening night of 17/18.07.2015, some unknown person has broken the door lock of his house & stolen away golden ornaments i.e. Kante, Bangel, Chain, Tops, Necklace, Ear rings etc. and cash Rs. 20,000/-. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Kumarsain.
5. An Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty case FIR No. 57/15 has been registered at PS East today on 19.07.2015 u/s 353, 332, 34 IPC the complaint of of Const. Sukhdev Singh PS East alleging therein that during patrolling when he alongwith Const. Ram Bharosa and HHG Lakhveer No. 3/2-74 was present near HP Secretariat gate Chhota Shimla, two persons namely Vikrant and Verinder Khagta were disturb public tranquility and flirting with the parked vehicle in drunken condition. When he want to stopped them they abused and beaten him with umbrella, kicks and punches. The case is being investigated by SI Ajay Kaliya Addl. SHO PS East.
6. A House Trespass case FIR No. 239/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 18-05-2015 u/s 451,323,504 IPC on the complaint of Poonam Bindra D/o Sh. B.S. Bindra R/o Bindra Cottage Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that Jagtar Kaur residing in ground floor is quarrelling with her on minor issues. On 18-07-2014 at about 11-00 am Jagtar Kaur entered in her house, abusing and beaten her without any reason. The case is being investigated by SI Ashish Samuel I/C PP Sanjauli.
7. A Trespass case FIR No. 108/15 has been registered at PS Theog u/s 447,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Chand Verma S/o Late Sh. Mast Ram Verma R/o Vill Karana P.O. Bharana Tehsil Theog stated therein that Deep Ram S/o Late. Sh. Daluat Ram, Rakesh Kumar S/o Deep Ram and Mamta Devi w/o Deep Ram have constructed a wall on Khasra No. 102 at Jadraya with the intention to encroach on Govt. land which caused obstruction to common path. The case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I.O PS Theog.
8. An Accident case FIR No. 181/15 has been registered at PS West on 18-07-2015 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dinesh Sharma S/o Sh. Mathura Dass Sharma R/o Vill Patina PO Jubbarhatti Tehsil and Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 18-07-2015 he was going to Anandpur Shoghi alongwith his family in vehicle No. HP52A-4868. When he reached near Police Junk Yard Taradevi one motorcycle No. HP62A-3179 (TVS Apache) came rashly and negligently and skid on the road. In this incident Ram Kumar (motor cycle rider) S/o Sh. Jwala Ram R/o Quarter No. 02 MC Quarter near old bus stand sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Mast Ram I.O PS West.
9. An Accident case FIR No 109/15 has been registered at PS Theog today on 19-07-2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vikram Kumar S/o Sh. Gopal Singh R/o Vill Dayandli PO Nerwa Tehsil Chopal stated therein that today he was going to Dhalli, Shimla alongwith Satpal and Suresh in vehicle No. PB 11-AR-9404. When they reached at Janog near Theog driver Suresh Kumar lost control over the vehicle due to rash and negligent driving and vehicle rolled down from the road. In this accident Satpal and Suresh sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev I.O PS Theog.
10. During last 24 hours 147 vehicles challaned under MV Act, 05 Person challaned under Smoking Act and 02 under Mining Act. Total challaned compounded= 64 & fine realized Rs. 24,300/-