An Excise Act case FIR No. 33/15 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 13.07.2015 u/s 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/Sho Dharam Sain Negi alleging there in that on 13-07-2015 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty near chamain he recovered 06 bottles of country liquor marka Darling from the dhaba of Dhanu Ram S/o late Chandu Ram R/o Palog Tehsil Namhol Distt Bilaspur. The case is being investigated by SI/Sho Dharam Sain Negi PS Kotkhai.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No 127/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 14.07.2015 U/S 39 HP excise Act 2011 on the Rukka of ASI Rajesh Kumar, I/O PP Nankhari alleging therein that on 13.07.2015, he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Jahu Deem Panoli. On the secret information, he searched the dhaba of Shdhir Shyam S/O Kama Nand Village Kofardhar Nankhri and recovered 03 and half bottles of country liquor Marka Patiyala orange from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar, I/O PP Nankhari .
3. A Gambling Act case FIR No 128/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today i.e. 14.07.2015 U/S 13 Gambling Act on the Rukka of SI Shyam Tomer, I/C PP Nankhari, Shimla alleging therein that on 13.07.2015, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Kofardhar Kanchi at Nankhri and saw that 8 persons namely 1. Ram lal 2. Moti Ram3. Kalish 4. Roop Singh 5. Sudhir 6. Kripa Singh 7. Raju & Kewal Ram were playing with cards at open place and recovered Rs 4500/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Shyam Tomer I/C PP Nankhri
4. A Grievous Injury case FIR No. 51/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today i.e. 14.07.2015 U/S 325,506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Dilsukh R/o Village & PO Khashdhar, Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla alleging therein that on 04.07.2015 at about 04-00 PM, Shiv Nath S/o Sh. Rai Dass R/o Village & PO Khashdhar Distt Shimla scuffle with him & turned his thumb. After examination, today MO has given grievous injury to him. The case is being investigated by hhc shishi ram no 1525 . for your kind information pl.
5. A Theft case FIR No 234/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 12-07-2015 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh Neelam Kumar Bhardwaj S/o Sh. Mast Ram Bhardwaj R/o Vill. Dinan PO Bhararighat Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan alleging therein that on 12-07-2015 he has parked his vehicle at Shanan. In the morning of 13-07-2015 he found that some unknown person has stolen away the three tyres alongwith rim. The case is being investigated by HC Sativender I.O PS Dhalli.
6. A Trespass case FIR No 32/15 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 13.07.2015 U/S 447 IPC & 33 IF Act on the complaint of Sh. Ganga Ram A/P R.O. Forest Range Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that Jagdish S/o Sh. Jalam Singh R/o Village Chaithla Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla has encroached 0.67.86 hectare land at Chaithla and 0.32.56 hectare forest land at Kalamu Tehsil Kotkhai. The case is being investigated by HC Balbir Singh I/O. PS Kotkhai
7. During last 24 hours 233 vehicles challaned under MV Act. Total challaned compounded= 88 & fine realized Rs. 30,900
- Sh. Dilawar Khan S/O Fathey Momd. R/O village, PO & Tehsil Sunni near Coal Dam Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 233/15 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Indian Telegraph Act PS Dhalli today sent to judicial remand upto 27.07.2015.
- Kishori Lal S/o Sh. Daya Ram R/O Vill. Sihra P.O. Binola Tehsi & Distt. Bilaspur H.P. arrested in case FIR No. 38/15 Dt. 19-05-15 U/S 457,380 IPC PS East Shimla is further on Police remand upto 16.07.2015.
- Ramesh Kumar s/o Late Sh. Jiwanand R/o VIll. Majthai P.O. Badehri Tehsil & Distt. Shimla Age- 45 years arrested in case FIR No. 104/15 Dt. 4-5-15 U/S 457, 380 IPC at PS West is further on Police remand upto 16.07.2015.
- Ram Pal S/o late Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Vill. Chalana PO. Nichari Bathed PS Barmana arrested in case Fir No. 93/15 dated 25.04.2015 u/s 457,382,34 IPC PS West Shimla today sent to Judicial Remand by the Trial Court.
- Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Jagdish Thakur r/o Kiar Post offce Chaili Tehsil & Distt Shimla Age- 28 years & Vijay Kumar S/O Sh Kali Ram R/O Vidya Niwas VijayNagar Tutu Tehsil & Distt Shimla Age 28 have been arrested in case FIR No. 104/15 Dt. 04-05-15 U/S 457, 380 IPC PS West, are on Police Remand upto 16.07.2015 and today accused Hem Raj @ Raju S/o Sh. Krishan Chand R/o Village Shanan, PO Dev Nagar, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla Presently residing at village Hamani, PO Deorighat, Tehsil Kandaghat, Distt. Solan, age 27 years arrested in above case.