1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No.45/19 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 10.06.2019 U/S 18 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI/SHO Naresh Kumar alleged therein that on dated 11/06/19 he along with staff were at Hatkoti Kainchi,on secret information they recovered 360 poppy plants cultivated in the field of Sh Mukesh S/O Lt. Sh Kamla Nand R/O VPO Barthata Tehsil Jubbal in his own apple orchard. The case is being investigated by ASI Deepak Kumar I/O PS Jubbal.
2. A TRESPASS :Case FIR NO 44/19 has been registerd at PS Jubbal on 10.06.2019 U/S 447 IPC & sec 3 of PDP Act on the statement of Sh Dharmander S/o Sh Rattan VPO Chambi Tehsil Sunder Nagar District Mandi A/P VPO A/P Civil Engineer Patel Engineering Ltd Sawra Kuddu Hydro Project alleging therein that some unknown persons did illegal mining at Dam site and damaged the project property. The case is being investigated by I/O PS Jubbal.
3. AN ACCIDENT : Case FIR No. 99/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 11.06.2019 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the the statement of Sh Pawan s/o Sh Dhani Ram R/o village Pujali P/o Bagdi Tehsil Theog District Shimla alleging therein that on 11.06.2019 a vehicle No. HP 01D 4873 met with an accident in which one person died on the spot and another person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by by I/C PP Deha.
4. AN ACCIDENT : Case FIR No. 137/19 has been registered at PS West on 11.06.219 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Surender Kumar S/o Sh Prakash Chand R/o village Taryamblu P/o Dagwar tehsil Dharmshala District Kangra alleging therein that on 11.06.2019 vehicle No. HP 11A 4581 car colided with private bus No. HP 62A 8003 and passangers of car sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by I/O PS West.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 123/19 has been registered at PS Sadar on 11.06.2019 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Suraj Singh S/o Late Sh Ram Bhagat R/o village Dublung P/o & Tehsil Pooh District Shimla alleging therein that on 11.06.2019 vehicle No. HP 51B-2523 hit a pedistarian at Kelti and sustained injury to him. The case is being investigated by I/o PP Lakkar Bazar.
6. During last 24 hours 410 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded =110, 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act and 01 challan under Mining Act.