- An Exercise Act case FIR No 06/16 has been registered at PS Kupvi on 22.02.2016 U/S 39(i) Excise Act on the ruka of SI Sandeep Sharma, SHO PS Kupvi, Shimla alleging therein that on 22.02.2016 when he alongwith staff was on patrolling at Dhaulat (Tranha). At about 07.40 PM, on the secret information, he searched the dhara of of Jagdish S/o Sh sawan Singh R/o Dhaulat and recovered 24 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Sandeep Sharma, SHO PS Kupvi.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 17/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 22.02.2016 U/S 457, 380, 427, 436 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act on the statement of Sh. Kailash Singh S/O Sh. Chain Ram R/O Village Bajeshal PO Khadrala Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 22.02.2016 Ankush Chauhan S/O Sh. Tek Chand Chauhan R/O VPO Kadiwan Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 22 years has stolen away containers of Jaya Agarbati, Amrit Manthan Dhoop, candle Boxes and other articles from the shop of Sh. Ishwar Singh and also set fire in his shop. After this, he sat at Lambidhar with a gun. Accused Ankush Chauhan has been arrested and the case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/O PS Rohru.
- A Rioting Case FIR No 34/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 22.02.2016 U/S 341, 147, 323, 506, 504 IPC on the statement of Sh Rattan Chand S/o Sh Munshi Ram R/o Dhara Najad 123, Sunder Building Krishna Nagar Shimla alleging therein that on 22.02.2016 at about 7:00 PM, a person namely Het Ram alongwith his family members beaten him brutally and threaten with dire consequences. Accused Het Ram & Padam have been arrested in this. The case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand I/O PS Sadar
- An Accident case FIR No. 62/16 has been registered at PS West on 23.02.2016 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act alleging therein that on 17.02.2016 he was going to Manali in his vehicle No. HP-58-6677. When he reached at Shimla-Solan Bye pass at the same time a vehicle No HP-63C-0925 came rashly from Shimla Side & hit his vehicle and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Kumar I/O PS West.
- Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace case FIR No. 61/16 has been registered at PS West today on 23.02.2016 U/S 504 506 IPC on the application of Smt. Rekha Kumari D/o Sh. Hari Dass R/o Premi Brothers Niwas, Lower Khalini, Shimla alleging therein that today she alongwith her brothers came to attend the hearing regarding domestic violence case in the Distt. Court at Chakkar, Shimla. Where her husband Ramesh obstructed her way, abused her and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being HC Ravinder Kumar, I/O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 355 vehicles challaned under MV Act, Total Challan compounded =148 & fine realized Rs. 54,000/- and 29 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,100/-.
On 22.02.2016 deceased Abhinav Mukhiyan S/O Lt. Sh Ramesh Mukhiyan R/o VPO Jarol Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla A/P Shyam Niwas Cemetery Gate Sanjauli Dhalli died due to fall near Meat Shop at Cemetery, Sanjauli Shimla. His postmortem is being conducted at IGMC Shimla.
Accused Mohammad Sharif S/o Mohammad Gguljar R/o Vill. Koti Chadiyar PO. Sujan Cchalog Teh. Bani,Distt. Kathua J&K age 45 has been arrested in case FIR No. 26/16 dated 20-02-16 U/S 454,380 IPC at PS Theog, is on police remand upto 25.02.2016.
Accused i) Sagar Thakur @ Honey S/o Sh. Ranveer Thakur R/o Village & PO Jadoltaproli, Tehsil & PS Rajgarh, Distt. Sirmaur, HP A/P Bishan Bhawan near BSNL Office Jawahar Park Solan, Age 20 years and ii) Aman Thakur S/o Sh. Nek Ram Thakur R/o House No. 59, Ward No. 13, Sunny Side Court Road, Solan, age 21 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 92/15 Dt. 14.10.15 U/S 379 IPC at PS East, are on police remand up to 26.02.2016.
Accused Het Ram S/o Sh Darshu Ram R/o village Preti P/o Tarmod Tehsil Karsog A/P Krishana Nagar Shimla (2) Padam S/o Sh Charan Dass R/o VPO Sainj Tehsil Gohar Distt Mandi arrested in case FIR No 34/16 U/S 341,323,147, 506 504 IPC at PS Sadar, released on bail by the Ld Court
Accused Ankush Chauhan S/O Sh. Tek Chand R/O VPO Kadiwan Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 22 years arrested in case FIR No. 17/16 U/S 457, 380, 427, 436 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act at PS Rohru, is on Police remand upto 25.02.2016