- A THEFT: Case FIR No. 47/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-East on 24.04.2018 U/S 380 IPC PS Shimla on the complaint of Sh. R.B. Lalit R/o Mukund Madhuram Parisar Lower Pathaghati, Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen away his two Mobile Phones (Jio), a Gold Chain, Lockets, Silver Plate & Glass, two Debit Cards of SBI & Cooperative Bank, HMT Watch. The case is being investigated by ASI Daleep, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 100/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 24.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Suresh Kumar, I/C PP Dhami, Shimla alleging therein that on 24.04.2018 at about 05-30 PM, on the secret information, he alongwith staff conducted raid in the Daily Needs Shop of Sh. Puran Chand S/o Sh. Daya Ram R/o Village Basol PO Shakrah Tehsil & District Shimla and recovered 24 Bottles English liquor, 36 Bottles Country liquor & 24 Bottles of Beer, from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh Kumar, I/C PP Dhami, Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: case FIR No. 101/18 has been registered at PS West on 25-04-2018 on the statement of Sh. Manjul Thakur S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Sangam Bhawan Jaral Lower Nav Bahar Shimla stated therein that today he alongwith his mother Smt. Sunita Thakur was coming to Shimla from Sultanpur in Vehicle No. HP63D-1234. At about 02-15 PM when he reached near Aggarwal Regency Kachhi Ghati at the same time on vehicle No. HP52B-3699 came rashly and negligently and collide with his vehicle and they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I.O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 397 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 130 fine collected Rs. 56,700/-, 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,100/- and 06 challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused i) Ajay Parsad S/O Sh. Ram Bahadur Village Shiv Colony Shahjadpur Tehsil Narayangarh Distt. Ambla Haryana age age 23 years, ii) Santosh Kumar S/O Sh. Ram Dass R/O Vill. Samarsheel Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP, and iii) Kapil Garg S/O Sh Ashwani kumar Garg R/o Vill. Kheda Mahoulla Vilaspur PO & Teh Vilaspur Distt.Yamuna Nagar HR, age 30 years, arrested today in Case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 13.04.2017 U/S 457 380 34 IPC at PS Rampur are remanded in police custody upto 28.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Dinender Mourya S/O Sh. Ram Babu Mourya R/O Goal Pahari Maharajbad PS Janak Ganj Tehsil Gwalior M.P. arrested in Case FIR No. 94/18 Dt. 18.04.2018 U/S 323, 452, 354, 376, 506 IPC PS West Shimla on dated 22.02.2018 at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 27.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.