- AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 69/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.04.18 U/S 341 147 149 353 332 IPC PS Dhalli on the statement of HC Karm Singh No. 127, PS Dhalli stated therein that on 08.04.2018 at about 08-00 PM, Ct. Kapil No. 239, informed in PS Dhalli that some boys are quarrelling in Tribal Bhwan at Dhalli. On this information, he alongwith HC Man Singh No. 239, HC Lalit No. 241 & Ct. Anil No. 1205 rushed to the spot and found that some boys who came to Shimla to attend the Kinnaur Cultural Function, were making nuisance by quarrelling with each-other. When they tried to understand them, they became aggressive and 50/60 another boys came outside on National Highway and blocked the traffic. Some boys alleged that one girl sustained injuries due to Police. On this, they scuffled with him and beaten him brutally during performing his govt. duty. As he run towards Police Station to escape himself, 5/6 boys also chasing him upto Police station.
- AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 68/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.04.2018 U/S 353 332 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Surender Raj S/o Sh. Vishambar Nath R/o Village & PO Rae Tehsil Pangi District Chamba A/P Junior Engineer, CPWD Retreat Mashobra, Shimla alleging therein that on 08.04.2018 at about 02-00 PM, he was going towards his office at Retreat Mashobra in his Motorcycle. When he reached in the campus of Retreat and saw that some persons were drinking alcohol and parked their vehicle No. HP17B-0005 in front of gate. He requested them to remove their vehicle, on this, they started to abuse them. As he informed to PS Dhalli, they took his mobile and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Joginder, I/O PS Dhalli.
- A BURGLARY case FIR No. 40/18 dated 09-04-2018 u/s 457,380 IPC has been registered at PS East on the complaint Ayush Negi W/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Gyalpho House below Housing Board Colony Strawbery hill Chotta Shimla alleging therein that he had gone to delhi in the last week. The Negighbourers informed her telephonically that on the intervening night of 06/07-04-2018 some unknown person has committed theft in his house. Subsequently, when she return back from Delhi and checked household articles she found that Gold & Silver ornaments and cash Rs. 30,000/- have been stolen. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh I.O PS East.
- A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 67/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.04.2018 U/S 457 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Budhia Ram R/o Village Chikhada PO Satlai Sub-Tehsil Junga District Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 07/08.04.2018, some unknown person has broken the locks of his Lok Mitra Kendra and stolen away one Camera (Nikon), one Sony Handy Cam etc. and cash Rs. 2,000/-. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash, I/C PP Junga.
- AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 64/18 dated 08-04-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Theog on the statement of Sh. Harish S/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Vill Dhagali PO Balag Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla stated therein that today he was going to his home Dhagali from Shimla in his vehicle No. HP03T-4198. On the way when he reached near Bhekelti Theog at the same time one Tempo No. HP51-0720 came rashly and negligently in wrong side and hit his Vehicle. In this accident he and his wife Virendra sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Satish I.O PS Theog.
- AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 65/18 dated 09-04-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Theog on the statement of Sh. Surat Ram S/o Sh. Bhagvan Dass R/o Vill Nandla PO Jangla Tehsil Chirgaon Distt. Shimla stated therein that today he was going to Shimla in the vehicle No. HP10B-1327 driven by Meghnath. When they reached at Nangaldevi one Pick No. HP06A-8312 came rashly and negligently and hit their vehicle. In this accident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh Kumar I.O PS Theog.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 84/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 09.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Shubham Jaggi S/o Sh. Kuldeep Singh R/o Village Holbeen Har PO Jol Sappar Tehsil Nadaun District Hamirpur, age 20 years stated therein that on 08.04.2018, he alongwith his friend Vinay was going to his quarter at Summer Hill via Chakkar. At about 09-55 PM, when they reached near Patrol Pump at Old Barrier, at the same time, a Truck came rashly with negligent driving and hit his Motorcyle from back Side and run away from the spot, caused sustained injuries to his friend Vinay Kumar. The case is being investigated by HC Sushant, I/O PS Shimla West.
- During last 24 hours 212 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 64 fine collected Rs. 29,800/- and 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,100/-.
1. Accused Prithvi Raj S/o Sh. Kedar Singh R/o Vilalge Denvari PO Khaval PS & Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 39 years, arrested in case FIR No. 19/18 Dt. 03.04.2018 U/S 364, 34 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Naveen S/o Sh. Man Singh R/o Village Painkh PO Jajharkot Ward No. 4, Anchal Bairi, Nepal, age 30 years arrested in case FIR No. 59/18 Dt. 05.04.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
3. One lady Accused arrested in case FIR No. 145/15 dated 10-08-2015 u/s 420,467,468,471 IPC at PS Rampur remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.