- A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 56/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 20.04.2018 U/S 22,27-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Rohru on the ASI Vishesh Kumar, I/O PP City Rohru alleging therein that on 20.04.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, three persons namely Arvind Chauhan S/o Sh. Bihari Lal R/o Village Dhanoti PO Samra, Sahil Chauhan S/o Sh. Pritam Chauhan R/o Village Dhanoti PO Samra & Saurabh Chauhan S/o Sh. Prem Pal R/o Village & PO Dharara Tehsil Rohru Shimla, intercepted by them near Easy Point Shop at Upper Bazar Rohru and during the search, 370 Mg. Heroin (Chitta) recovered from their possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Vishesh Kumar, I/O PP City Rohru.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 40/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 20.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Bir Singh, I/O PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 20.04.2018 at about 06-30 PM, during patrolling/traffic checking, 08 Boxes of Beer have been recovered from the possession of Hira Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Deva Sukh R/o Village Badhal PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Bir Singh, I/O PS Jhakri.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 73/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 21.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Luder Singh, I/C SIU, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 20/21.04.2018 at about 02-30 AM, on the secret information, he alongwith staff conducted raid in the rented room of Sh. Vijay Singh C/o Sh. Ashok Kumar @ Shoki R/o Satguru Building Dhalli and recovered 66 Bottles & 67 Halves of illicit English liquor marka Royal Stag from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Luder Singh, I/C SIU Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 24/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 21.04.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Yash Pal S/o Sh. Chaman Singh R/o Village Khubyar PO Ranahat PS Shillai District Sirmaur alleging therein that today on 21.04.2018 at about 02-15 AM, one Maruti Car No. UA07L-6478, which was on the way from Dayandali to Nerwa, met with an accident near Dayandali Nalah & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Nand Lal. In this accident, two persons namely Het Ram S/o Sh. Baru Ram R/o Village & PO Kulag Tehsil Kupvi District Shimla, age 18 years & Nand Lal (Driver) S/o Sh. Kewal Ram R/o Village Chaflan PO Dhabhas Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 27 years, died on the spot and two persons namely Ram Lal S/o Sh. Kewal Ram R/o Village Chaflan PO Dhabhas Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla, age 27 years & Yashpal S/o Sh. Chanan Singh R/o Village Khubyad PO Rohnat Tehsil Shillai District Sirmaur, age 26 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Nerwa.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 46/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 20.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vikram Sharma S/O Sh. Ram Lal R/o Village Kumsu PO Nogli Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on 20.04.2018 at about 10.30 AM, one Car No HP07-2649 hit a M/Cycle No HP 06-2725 at Bazir Bawari, due to rash & negligent driving of Car driver Satish Kumar S/O Sh. Kishan Chand Village & PO Badhan Tehsil Bangana Distt. Una HP and met with as accident. In this accident, Naresh Kumar Sustained injury. The case in being investigating by HC Kuldeep I/O PS Rampur.
- A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 22/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 21.04.2018 U/S 457 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bhanu Pratap Singh S/o Sh. Kanwar Gopal Pratap Singh R/o Village Darbar near DAV College Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 17.04.2018, he alongwith family went to attend the marriage at Panchkula. On 21.04.2018, when they came back and found that some unknown person has broken the door lock of his house and stolen away his gold jewelry & one LCD. The case is being investigated by SI Paramjeet Singh Saini, SHO PS Kotkhai.
- During last 24 hours 276 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 126 fine collected Rs. 60,100/-, 08 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 800/- and 05 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 15,000/-.
1. Accused i) Ajay Parsad S/O Sh. Ram Bahadur Village Shiv Colony Shahjadpur Tehsil Narayangarh Distt. Ambla Haryana age age 23 years, ii) Santosh Kumar S/O Sh. Ram Dass R/O Vill. Samarsheel Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP, and iii) Kapil Garg S/O Sh Ashwani kumar Garg R/o Vill. Kheda Mahoulla Vilaspur PO & Teh Vilaspur Distt.Yamuna Nagar HR, age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 121/17 Dt. 21.07.2017 U/S 457 380 34 IPC at PS Rampur, further remanded in Police Custody upto 24.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.