- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 41/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 11.04.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Virender Bhaluni S/o Sh. Kamal Ram R/o Village & PO Bahli Tehsil Rampur District Shimla alleging therein that on 11.04.2018 at about 02-15 PM, a Car No. HP06-2715 met with an accident at Chauka Nalah near Taklech due to rash & negligent driving of Shubh Ram R/o Village Nehra, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla. In this accident, one person namely Yash Pal S/o SH. Sharif Singh R/o Village Nehra Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, died on the spot and two persons namely Shubh Ram and Milki Ram sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by Insp./SHO PS Rampur.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 36/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 11.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SHO PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 11.04.2018 at about 06-20 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff at Rehri Market, 06 Bottles of illicit liquor from the possession of one lady R/o Rehri Market, Jhakri. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Jhakri.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 21/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 11.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that on 11.04.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/ Traffic Checking near Kharapathar. At about 07-30 PM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the shop of Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Shiv Dulare R/o Village & PO Shukal Bazar Tehsil Musafir Khana District Amethi, UP and recovered 60 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Himachal Orange. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 47/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 11.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Sunny Guleria, SHO PS Kumarsain alleging therein that on 11.04.2018, he received an secret information and raided the house of Chamam Lal S/o late Sh. Bihari Lal VPO Kotighat Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla and recovered 312 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Sunny Guleria PS Kumarsain.
- AN EXCISE ACT: case FIR No. 70/18 dated 11-04-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act has been registered at PS Sadar on the rukka of SI Luder Singh I/C SIU Shimla alleging threrein that on 11-04-2018 at about 08-40 PM he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty at Auckland Tunnel Lakkar Bazar he stopped one vehicle No. HP16-6984(Bolero Pick-up) for checking. During checking he recovered 15 boxes of English Liquor and 06 boxes of beer from the possession of Rahul Kumar S/o Sh. Mohan Singh and Atul S/o Khajan Singh. The case is being investigated by SI Luder Singh I/C SIU Shimla.
- A GRIEVOUS INJURIES case FIR No. 88/18 dated 12-04-2018 u/s 323,325,504 IPC has been registered at PS West Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Ram Lal Driver HRTC Shimla Depo-1 alleging therein that on 28-03-2018 a driver of HRTC has beaten him. The medical examination of victim has been conducted at DDU Shimla and Medical Officer given opinion that Ram Krishan sustained grievous injuries in this incident. The case is being investigated by ASI Partap Singh I.O. PS West.
- During last 24 hours 324 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 134 fine collected Rs. 70,100/- and 05 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 500/-
1. Accused Rinku Negi @ Vicky S/o Sh. Chaman Lal R/o Village Dhara PO Banchhuch Tehsil & PS Rohru District Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 18/18 U/S 363 366 IPC at PS Jubbal, is remanded in Police custody upto 13.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.