- AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 24/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 19.04.2018 U/S 353 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajneesh Kumar S/o Sh. Uttam Chand R/o Village & PO Bhadara Tehsil & District Kangra A/P Bank Manager, UCO Bank Nankhari alleging therein that on 19.04.2018 at about 04-15 PM, one Tek Chand R/o Village Munder Tehsil Nankhari, District Shimla came to Bank and asked for the settlement of deceased claim. He asked him to complete all the formalities, on this he started to abuse him and manhandling with him during performing his govt. duty. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay, I/O PS Nankhari.
- During last 24 hours 359 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 141 fine collected Rs. 63,600/-, 07 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs.700/- and 06 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 14,500/-.
1. Accused Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Mani Ram R/o Village Dhaked PO Bor Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 17.04.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Chopal, today remanded in judicial custody for 14 days by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Dawa Tashi @ Rajesh S/o Lt. Sh. Ravi R/o Village Miabiga PO, PS & Teshil Gaiya District Bodhgaya A/P Servant Quarter Lower Brock Hurst near Gugamadi Temple Chhota Shimla, age 36 years, arrested in case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 16.04.2018 U/S 376 342 511 506 IPC & 6, 8 POCSO Act at PS Shimla East, today remanded in Judicial custody upto 28.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Ajay Parsad S/O Sh. Ram Bahadur Village Shiv Colony Shahjadpur Tehsil Narayangarh Distt. Ambla Haryana age age 23 years, ii) Santosh Kumar S/O Sh. Ram Dass R/O Vill. Samarsheel Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP, and iii) Kapil Garg S/O Sh Ashwani kumar Garg R/o Vill. Kheda Mahoulla Vilaspur PO & Teh Vilaspur Distt.Yamuna Nagar HR, age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 121/17 Dt. 21.07.2017 U/S 457 380 34 IPC at PS Rampur, is remanded in Police Custody upto 21.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.