- AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 65/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli Dt. 07.04.18 U/S 353 332 147 IPC on the statement of HC Naresh Kumar No. 234, I/O PP Sanjauli Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 06/07.04.2018, he alonwith Ct. Dinesh Kumar No. 290 was on patrolling & collection of intelligence in plain clothes, in the jurisdiction of PP Sanjuli. At about 03-00 AM, when they reached near Gas Godown and saw that a vehicle No. HP52A-4779 was parked on the centre of the road and 4/5 boys were creating nuisance near car. As he asked them to stop nuisance, they scuffled with him & beaten him brutally during performing his govt. duty. One boy namely Pankaj Chauhan S/o Sh. Shyam Singh Chauhan R/o Village Aara, PO Tikker Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla apprehended by them on the spot and others run away towards Chhota Shimla in above vehicle. Pankaj Kumar above disclosed the name of other boys as Munish @ Lucky, Ravi @ Polard, Rahul, Munna Johra. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh, I/O PP Sanjauli.
- A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 66/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-Sadar on 06.04.2018 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Nanak Chand A/P Driver in High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has cheated him by withdrawing amounting of Rs. 46,000/- from his account from IDBI ATM at Rajendera Nagar. The case is being investigated by HC Sunil Kumar, I/O PS Sadar.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 19/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 06.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Gurdev Singh, I/O PS Nerwa, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.04.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, 09 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Whisky (for sale in Chandigarh) from the possession of Jagat Ram S/o Sh. Bali Ram R/o Village Manu PO Gianh Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla, age 35 years. The case is being investigated by ASI Gurdev Singh, I/O PS Nerwa.
- AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 19/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 07-04-2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajesh S/o Fagnu Ram R/o Vill. Kathola PO Rohnat tehsil Shilai Distt Shimla stated therein that today one alto car No. HP10B-2286 came rashly and negligently from Saraji and rolled down from the road. In this accident Vinay Kumar S/o Sh. Moji Ram and Smt. Sadho Devi W/o Bnu Ram R/o Vill Dhadi Rawat Tehsil Jubbal and Anil Kumar S/o Moji Ram, Vineeta W/o Anil Kumar and Ropila D/o Soji Ram sustained injuries. The Case is being investigated by HC Kartar Singh I.O PP Sarswati Nagar.
- A TRESPASS case FIR No. 20/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 07-04-2018 u/s 323,451,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Jaswant Singh S/o Sh. Ranbir Singh Vill. Mansyari Tehsil Chirgaon Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is worker in Petrol Pump at Pronthi Jubbal. On 07-04-2018 at about 04-30 AM trespassed into petrol pump and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Ashwani I.O PS Jubbal.
- A RIOTING case FIR No. 67/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 07-04-2018 u/s 341,323,147,149 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Gaurav Sharma S/o Sh. Balkrishan Sharma R/o Vill Satlod PO Mamlig Tehsil Kandaghat Distt. Solan alleging therein that he is conductor in Bus No. HP62B-6100. Today on 07-04-2018 at about 10-05AM his bus was going out from bus stand at the same time the driver of HRTC bus No. HP63-6774 stopped the bus in front of his Bus and obstructed their way. As he asked the driver to remove the bus he started abusing and beaten him alongwith his 5/7 colleague. The case is being investigated by HC Himesh I.O. PS Sadar.
- AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY case FIR No. 68/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 07-04-2018 u/s 353,332,34,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. RajKumar S/o Sh. Prem Lal Driver in HRTC Shimla alleging therein that today at about 10-15 AM he was going to ISBT from Old Bus Stand and boarded the passengers at the same time the staff of bus No. 1821 & 6100 came to him and started abusing. They also tried to pulled him from the driver seat and tore his uniform. They also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Pyar Singh I.O. PS Sadar.
- During last 24 hours 287 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 163 fine collected Rs. 54,900/- and 16 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,700/-.
1. Accused Ram Swaroop S/o Sh. Ugam Ram R/o Village Deem PO Jao Tehsil Anni District Kullu, age 46 years, arrested in case FIR No. 65/18 Dt. 04.04.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Prithvi Raj S/o Sh. Kedar Singh R/o Vilalge Denvari PO Khaval PS & Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 39 years, arrested in case FIR No. 19/18 Dt. 03.04.2018 U/S 364, 34 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Police Custody upto 09-04-2018.
3. Accused Naveen S/o Sh. Man Singh R/o Village Painkh PO Jajharkot Ward No. 4, Anchal Bairi, Nepal, age 30 years arrested in case FIR No. 59/18 Dt. 05.04.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog remanded in Police Custody upto 09-04-2018.
4. Accused Jagat Ram S/o Sh. Bali Ram R/o Village Manu PO Gianh Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla, age 35 years, case FIR No. 19/18 Dt. 06.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act at PS Nerwa released on bail by the Ld. Court.