1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 42/18 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 17.04.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that during nakabandi alognwith staff at Newati, one person namely Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Mani Ram R/o Village Dhaked PO Bor Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla intercepted by them and during the search, 462 Gram Charas recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 71/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 16.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Banti S/o Sh. Suresh Kumar R/o Village Kotidhar (Jataun) PO Kelvi Tehsil Theog District Shimla stated therein that on 16.04.2018 at about 05-45 PM, he alongwith Arvwin was going towards Court Colony in Bolero Camper HP01A-4822. As Arwin turned his vehicle, he lost the control and above vehicle met with an accident & rolled down from the road, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh, I/O PS Theog.
3. Case FIR No. 23/18 Dt. 16.04.18 U/S 302 IPC PS Jubbal has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Shashikant Dwivedi, Ex. Sr. Medical Officer alleging therein that his son deceased Dr. Ashish Dwivedi was serving in CH Jubbal. On 09.03.2018, he was on night duty and next day on 10.03.2018, found dead in Doctor’s Duty Room. He alleged that CH Jubbal staff organized a cocktail party on the occasion of transfer of Dr. Nishant. He has doubt that during party, staff of CH Jubbal mixed some intoxicated in his wine, due to which his son was died. The case is being investigated by SI Naresh Kumar, SHO PS Jubbal.
4. AN INJURY WITH SHARP WEAPON: Case FIR No. 72/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 16.04.2018 U/S 324 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Paras Ram R/o Village Kharodi PO Bagadi Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that he is working as a labourer and presently working in the house of Rajender Kumar S/o Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Village Kharodi PO Bagadi Tehsil Theog, Shimla. On 16.04.2018 at about 04-00 PM, when he was busy in his work, one person namely Virender @ Nittu S/o Sh. Hari Ram R/o Village Kharodi came there with axe and started to abuse him. He attacked on him with axe, caused sustained injuries to him on his both hands and also threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Sunny Bodh, I/O PP Deha, Theog.
5. During last 24 hours 325 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 178 fine collected Rs. 93,700/- and 15 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs.1500/-.
1. Accused i) Hitesh Vijay S/o Sh. Jai Singh R/o Village Lateda, PO Cholthra, Tehsil Sarkaghat, District Mandi, age 34 years and ii) Rakesh S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Village Banali PO Sadhot Tehsil Sarkaghat District Mandi, age 42 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 91/18 Dt. 13.04.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Mani Ram R/o Village Dhaked PO Bor Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 17.04.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Chopal, is remanded in police custody for 03 days i.e. 19.04.2018 by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Dawa Tashi @ Rajesh S/o Lt. Sh. Ravi R/o Village Miabiga PO, PS & Teshil Gaiya District Bothgaya A/P Servant Quarter Lower Brock Hurst near Gugamadi Temple Chhota Shimla, age 36 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 16.04.2018 U/S 376 342 511 506 IPC & 6, 8 POCSO Act at PS Shimla East, is being produced before Ld. Court today.