- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 23/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on the rukka of SI Babu Ram, SHO PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 15.04.2018 at about 10.00 PM, during Patrolling/Nakabandi alongwith staff near Pitan Kainchi, 02 Boxes Liquor Marka Peradise Santra, 4 Boxes of Royal Stag & 14 Boxes Beer (Kingfisher) from the possession of two persons namely Ranvijay S/O Sh. Amar Singh R/o Village & PO Chirgaon Distt Shimla & Chunni Lal S/O Sh. Parkash Chand R/o Village & PO Chilala Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by self SI Babu Ram, SHO PS Chirgaon.
- A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 48/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 15.04.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32, 33 Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Kuldeep Singh A/P Forest Guard, Forest Rang Tikkar, Tehsil Rohru alleging therein that on 15-04-2018 during special checking alongwith Forest guard of beat Farog at UPF Umbla dawar, 4 trees of Toss and a Tree of Devdar have been recovered from the UPF Umbla Dawar Tikkar Tehsil & PS Rohru District Shimla. The Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagirath, I/O PP Tikkar.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 49/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 16.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Gulab Singh R/o Village Rohtan PO Mandal Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla stated therein that today on 16.04.2018, he was going towards Samarkot in Car No. HP10A-4558. As they reached near Machoti, a HRTC Bus No. HP10A-2928, driven by Virender Parkash, came rashly with negligent driving and hit his vehicle. In this accident, Vinod Kumar & 21 Bus Passengers sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Ranjeet Singh, SHO PS Rohru.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 51/18 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 06.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Deepak Negi S/o Sh. Neelam Dass R/o Village Sanji PO Samoli Tehsil Rohru, Shimla stated therein that on 16.04.2018, he alongwith his friend namely Sudhir was going towards Samoli in his Motorcycle No. HP10B-5492. On the way near Majhgaon, a Bolero Camper came rashly with negligent driving and hit his Motorcycle, caused sustained injuries to his friend Sudhir. The case is being investigated by HC Parmod Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
- During last 24 hours 305 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 171 fine collected Rs. 60,800/- and 10 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs.1100/-.
- Accused i) Hitesh Vijay S/o Sh. Jai Singh R/o Village Lateda, PO Cholthra, Tehsil Sarkaghat, District Mandi, age 34 years and ii) Rakesh S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Village Banali PO Sadhot Tehsil Sarkaghat District Mandi, age 42 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 91/18 Dt. 13.04.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, are remanded in Police custody upto 17.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.