- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 74/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-Sadar on 18.04.2018 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Tushar Prashar S/o Sh. Ramesh Prashar R/o Laxmi Bhawan Kachighati Shimla alleging therein on 18.04.2018, he alongwith his family members was going towards ISBT Tutikandi from Khalini in his vehicle No. HP63A-1516. On the way, he parked his vehicle on the roadside near V.Y. Resort at Lalpani. At about 08-00 PM, one Alto Car No. ( may be HP01A-0261 or HP01A-0291), came rashly with negligent driving and hit his vehicle and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Himesh, I/O PS Sadar.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 95/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 18.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Dev Raj R/o Village Madi PO Gurkhadi Teshils Sarkaghat District Mandi, age 33 years stated therein that on 18.04.2018, he alongwith Nafees coming towards Old Bus Stand from Taradevi in his Motorcycle No. HP62A-3519. At about 05-30 PM, on the way near Bridge Sotne, a vehicle No. HP01A-5400 came rashly with negligent driving and after hit his Motorcycle from backside, run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder, I/O PS Shimla-West.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 54/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 18.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Amit Kumar, I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that on 18.04.2018, a Tractor 3230(Holland) met with an accident and rolled down 80 feet from the road near Podital Rohru. In this accident, one person namely Sunil S/o Sh. Ganga Ram R/o Village Jumlekla PO Dang Distt. Dang Nepal sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 23/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 19.04.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Ram Lal Thopta S/o Sh. Nand Ram R/o Village Ranvi PO Pouria Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla alleging therein that today at about 10-55 AM, one Bolero Camper No. HP08A-0635, which was on the way from Paouria to Nerwa, met with an accident and rolled down from the road. In this accident 06 persons namely i) Sunil S/o Sh. Narender Singh R/o Village Gajtari PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, age 58 years, ii) Rajinder Gajta S/o Sh. Mangat Ram R/o Village Burech PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 58 yrs. iii) Smt. Kalawati W/o Sh. Ravinder Singh R/o Village Ranvi PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 47 yrs. iv) Smt. Shanta Devi W/o Sh. Nathu Ram R/o Village Poran PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, age 55 yrs. v) Devi Singh S/o Sh. Debu Ram R/o Village Ranvi PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 65 yrs. & vi) Kalpna W/o Sh. Jay Lal R/o Village Poran PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 45 years died on the spot and two persons namely i) Paras S/o Sh. Prem Chand R/o Village Gajtari PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal, Shimla age 23 yrs & ii) Arun (Driver) S/o Sh. Narender Singh R/o Vilage Gajtari PO Pauria Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 36 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Nerwa.
- AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 23/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 18.04.2018 U/S 353 332 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Goverdhan Dass S/o Sh. Shayama Nand R/o Village Kofta PO Delath Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla A/P working as a Labourer in I&PH Department alleging therein that on 18.04.2018 at about 12-30 PM, during duty he saw that one Mr. Ranveer Singh S/o Sh. Dula Ram R/o Village Beoth PO Delth Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla left the tap open and continuously waste drinking water. On his asked, Ranveer Singh above started to abuse him, beaten him brutally during performing his govt. duty and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Devinder Nath, I/O PS Nankhari.
- During last 24 hours 383 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 158 fine collected Rs. 82,500/- and 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs.1100/-.
1. Accused Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Mani Ram R/o Village Dhaked PO Bor Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 17.04.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Chopal, is remanded in police custody upto 20.04.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Dawa Tashi @ Rajesh S/o Lt. Sh. Ravi R/o Village Miabiga PO, PS & Teshil Gaiya District Bodhgaya A/P Servant Quarter Lower Brock Hurst near Gugamadi Temple Chhota Shimla, age 36 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 16.04.2018 U/S 376 342 511 506 IPC & 6, 8 POCSO Act at PS Shimla East, is remanded in Police custody upto 20.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Ajay Parsad S/O Sh. Ram Bahadur Village Shiv Colony Shahjadpur Tehsil Narayangarh Distt. Ambla Haryana age age 23 years, ii) Santosh Kumar S/O Sh. Ram Dass R/O Vill. Samarsheel Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP, and iii) Kapil Garg S/O Sh Ashwani kumar Garg Vill. Kheda Mahoulla Vilaspur PO & Teh Vilaspur Distt.Yamuna Nagar HR, age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 121/17 Dt. 21.07.2017 U/S 457 380 34 IPC at PS Rampur, is remanded in Police Custody upto 21.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.