- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 39/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 01.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal alleging therein that during patrolling alongwith staff at Marog, 24 Bottles of illicit Country liquor has been recovered from the possession of Jitu Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Jaindu Ram R/o Village Dasholi PO Marog Tehsil Chopal, Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 16/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 01.04.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Kishan Chand, I/O PS Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that on 01.04.2017 at about 07-00 PM, one Bolero No. HP10A-8524 on the way from Khara-Pathar to Bhagoli Nalah, met with an accident near Sanabha & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Soni S/o Sh. Paramjeet R/o Village Chaugan PO Daroh Tehsil Palampur district Kangra and died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Kishan Chand, I/O PS Jubbal.
- A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 43/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 01.04.2018 U/S 341 147 323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jaagar Singh S/o Sh. Dhyan Singh R/o Village & PO Jarwa Tehsil & PS Shillai District Sirmaur A/P working as driver with Jawahar Lal Zinta R/o Village Sajar PO Pujarli No. 4, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla alleging therein that on 01.04.2018, he was going towards Sungari from Sanel by driving Tipper No. HP62A-3117. At about 04-45 PM, as he reached at Bhaloon Kenchi, his Tipper slightly collided with a Car and he compromised with owner of car at the spot. After that, when he reached near Sharmali, three A/F cars obstructed his way and about 11 persons came out from these cars and asked him about the accident. They pulled him from the Tipper and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
- AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 20/18 dated 02-04-2018 has been registered at PS New Shimla on the rukka of SI/SHO Laxman Kumar PS New Shimla alleging therein that during traffic checking he alongwith staff recovered 240 bottles of country liquor marka Una No. 01 from the vehicle No. HP03A-2577 at Phase-III, New Shimla from the possession of Sunil Kumar S/o lt. Sh. Madan Lal R/o Nazim Niwas near Petrol Pump Vikas Nagar Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Laxman Kumar PS New Shimla.
- During last 24 hours 460 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 117 fine collected Rs. 42,500/- and 14 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,400/-.
FOLLOW UPAccused Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Aasha Ram R/I Village Kalta PO Sholi Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 dated 28-03-2018 U/S 302 IPC PS Nankhari, is remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.