1. A THEFT case FIR No. 60/18 dated 07-04-2018 u/s 379 IPC has been registered at PS Theog on the complaint of Sh. Jyoti Lal S/o Sh. Bhau Ram R/o Vill Tangnu Tehsil Chirgaon alleging therein that he is Shepherd and in the winter season he had taken his sheeps to warm area i.e. Poanta Sahib. On 31-03-2018 he came back to Shimla and was present at Sainj, Theog. Subsequently he counted his sheeps and found that 15 sheeps were missing. He has doubt that Local People of area has theft his sheeps.
2. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: case FIR No. 46/18 dated. 08.04.18 U/S 341, 353, 332, 506 IPC has been registered on the application Sh. Jai Chand S/O Sh. Samu Ram R/O Vill. Narayan PO Sharontha Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP A/P Fitter IPH Section Tikkar Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that today at 9.30 am when he was on duty at Tikkar Bazaar at the same time Balmukand S/O Lt. Sh. Rama Nand R/O Kasheni PO Tikkar Tehsil Rohru obstructed his way, started abusing and beaten him while he was performed his Govt. duty. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagirath I/C PP Tikkar.
3. A THEFT case FIR No. 39/18 dated 08-04-2018 u/s 379 IPC has been registered at PS East on the complaint of Sh. Harichand Rana R/o Type-III Set No. 58 New Brock Hurst Shimla-9 alleging therein that on 06-04-2018 he had parked his Maruti Car No. HP03A-0522 out side of his house. On 07-04-2018 he found that some unknown person has stolen away his above car which was missing form the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajinder Singh I.O PS East.
4. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 62/18 dated 08-04-2018 u/s 457,511 IPC has been registered at PS Theog on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Suni Ram Vill Pauda PO Sholdig Tehsil Nichar Distt. Kinnaur alleging therein that he is shepherd and presently brought the sheeps in the forest of Cheog for grazing alongwith his father and other persons of Village. On 07-04-2018 they kept their sheeps at Kufri in a shed. At about 11-00 PM one person namely Hans Raj S/o Het Ram Vill Nohal PO Tiyali Tehsil Theog theft a male goat form the shed and caught red handed. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh Kumar I.O PP Phagu PS Theog.
5. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 63/18 dated 08-04-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Theog on the statement of Smt. Sita Devi W/o Sh. Gian Chand R/o Vill Shilla PO Khadhan Tehsil Rampur stated threin that today she alongwith his brother and other family members were going to Balag in vehicle No. HP01A-5630. At about 09-20 AM when they reached at Chailla Kainchi at the same time one vehicle No. HP10-1623 came rashly and negligently and hit their vehicle. In this accident her sister-in-law and driver Twinkle sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand I/C PP Chailla.
6. During last 24 hours 492 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 125 fine collected Rs. 49,700/- and 07 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 800/-.
1. Accused Prithvi Raj S/o Sh. Kedar Singh R/o Vilalge Denvari PO Khaval PS & Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 39 years, arrested in case FIR No. 19/18 Dt. 03.04.2018 U/S 364, 34 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Police Custody upto 09-04-2018.
2. Accused Naveen S/o Sh. Man Singh R/o Village Painkh PO Jajharkot Ward No. 4, Anchal Bairi, Nepal, age 30 years arrested in case FIR No. 59/18 Dt. 05.04.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog remanded in Police Custody upto 09-04-2018.
3. One lady Accused arrested in case FIR No. 145/15 dated 10-08-2015 u/s 420,467,468,471 IPC at PS Rampur and is being produced before Ld. Court.