- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 25/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 22.04.2018 U/S 39(1)A HP Excise Act on the ruka of SI Babu Ram Sharma, SHO PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 22.04.2018 at about 05-45 PM, during patrolling/Nakabandi alongwith staff near Badiyara Kainchi, 02 Boxes illicit Country liquor marka Desi Santra & 01 Bottle Royal Stag recovered from the possession of Rajesh Kumar S/O Sh. Bhau Ram VPO Taklech Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla & Sunil Kumar S/O Lt. Sh. Daulat Ram Village Dumrera Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla carrying in Vehicle No. HP62-2429 B/Camper. The case is being investigated by self SI/SHO.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 45/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-East on 22.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rahul Rangra S/o Sh. Rakesh Kumar R/o Village Kariyali PO Srahkad Tehsil & District Hamirpur alleging therein that on 22.04.2018, he was coming to his room at Lakkar Bazar from GSSS Chhota Shimla on foot. At about 04-36 PM, when he reached at Tibetan School Chhota Shimla, at the same time one vehicle came rashly in wrong direction from Kasumpti Side and after hitting him run away from the spot, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by SI Biri Singh, I/O PS East.
- AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No.41/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 23.04.2018 U/S 353 341 506 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Satish Kumar S/o Sh. Tek Chand R/o Village & PO Naganpatt Tehsil Dharamshala, District Kangra, HP A/P deputed as driver in HRTC Rohru Depot stated therein that on 22.04.2018, he was on route duty from Chirgaon to Tanganu in HRTC Bus No. HP10B-7637, but due to non availability of staying arrangements at Tanganu, he alongwith bus conductor Manish Kumar coming to Dhamwadi in above Bus. On the way, Sh. Birban (Pradhan) met him at Amlatu (Deudi) and stay for a night in his house. Today on 23.04.2018 at about 07-45 AM, when he was going towards Chirgaon alongwith passengers, on the way near Dabriteer, a Pick-Up and obstructed his way by stopped Pick-Up in front of his Bus. 3/4 persons, two of them were Anup Kumar & Pramod Kumar, came out from above Pick-up and started to scuffle with him. They have also beaten him brutally during performing his govt. duty and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Pawan Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon.
- During last 24 hours 313 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 119 fine collected Rs. 52,700/-, 09 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 900/- .
1. Accused i) Ajay Parsad S/O Sh. Ram Bahadur Village Shiv Colony Shahjadpur Tehsil Narayangarh Distt. Ambla Haryana age age 23 years, ii) Santosh Kumar S/O Sh. Ram Dass R/O Vill. Samarsheel Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP, and iii) Kapil Garg S/O Sh Ashwani kumar Garg R/o Vill. Kheda Mahoulla Vilaspur PO & Teh Vilaspur Distt.Yamuna Nagar HR, age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 121/17 Dt. 21.07.2017 U/S 457 380 34 IPC at PS Rampur, further remanded in Police Custody upto 24.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Irfan S/O Sh. Nasru R/o Mohalla Sahajmal, PS Kithor, Distt Mearut, UP age 23 arrested in Case FIR No. 221/16 Dt. 27.08.2016 U/S 457 380 411 34 IPC at PS Sadar Shimla, today remanded in judicial custody for 14 days by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Dinender Mourya S/O Sh. Ram Babu Mourya R/O Goal Pahari Maharajbad PS Janak Ganj Tehsil Gwalior M.P. arrested in Case FIR No. 94/18 Dt. 18.04.2018 U/S 323, 452, 354, 376, 506 IPC PS West Shimla on dated 22.02.2018 at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 27.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.