- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 39/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 02.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sudhanshu Kapoor S/o Lt. Sh. Gopal Krishan Kapoor R/o Main Bazar Rampur Bsr. Shimla stated therein that on 02.04.2018 at about 03-00 PM, a Celerio Car No. HP08A-2430 met with an accident at machhada Bridge near Nirath on NH-05, due to rash & negligent driving of Jagat Ram S/o Sh. Relu Ram R/o Village & PO Irra, Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla. In this accident Jagat alongwith one person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand, I/O PS Rampur.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 56/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.04.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Inder Singh, I/O PS Theog alleging therein that on 02.04.2018, one Tractor No. HP09-7755 met with an accident village Jaie and rolled down 35/40 feet from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Pradeep S/o Sh. Raju Tehsil Kiar Tehsil Theog, Shimla. In this accident driver Pradeep S/o Raju & Pradeep S/o Sh. Pani Ram, sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh, I/O PS Theog.
- A RIOTING CASE FIR No. 62/18 Dt. 02-04-2018 u/s 147,149,188,34 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the rukka of Insp. Ravinder Kumar SHO PS Sadar alleging therein that on 02-04-2018 The members of Valmiki Community Bittu Kumar, Karam Chand Bhatia, Sohan Lal, Singhi Ram, Pala Ram and others 300/400 perosns blocked the cart road at Gunj Bazar bifurcation and subsequently at Old Bus Stand Shimla which caused obstruction to General public and traffic.
- During last 24 hours 376 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 181 fine collected Rs. 70,000/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,900/-.
- Accused Hari Nand S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village Tikker PO Naldehra Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 35 years, arrested in case FIR No. 54/18 U/S U/S 452 323 353 IPC at PS Dhalli is being produced before Ld. Court.
- Accused i) Ravi Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Ram Prakash R/o Kaushan Niwas Ward No. 5, Ravaun, PO Saproon District Solan, age 37 years, ii) Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Jeet Ram R/o Hari Nagar, Malaan House near Tourism Workshop, Old Barrier Boileauganj, Shimla, age 43 years & iii) Surjeet Khachi S/o Sh. Deewan Khachi R/o Village Gumana (Bhagthal) PO Oddi Tehisl Kumarsain, Shimla, age 36 years, arrested in case FIR No. 57/18 U/S 379 34 120B IPC at PS Dhalli are being produced before Ld. Court.