1. A THEFT case FIR No. 33/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 26-04-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surya Parkash Sharma S/o Sh. Ganga Ram C/o Sh. Mahunag brother & Co. Mohan Bhawan Bye Pass Road BCS New Shimla alleging therein that on 25-04-2018 he had parked his vehicle No. HP63-2751 ( Pick-up) in Bye pass road BCS. Today morning he found that some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh I.O PS New Shimla.
2. A FOREST Act case FIR No. 58/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 25-04-2018 u/s 379 IPC &32,33 Indian forest act on the complaint of Forest guard Kui beat alleging therein that some unknown person cut the one devdar tree and recovered 03 logs. The case is being investigated by HC Parmod Kumar I.O PS Rohru.
3. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 46/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 25-04-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Ramesh Kumar I.O PS Chopal alleging therein that on 25-04-2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty at Chopal Bazzar. During patrolling he intercepted one person namely Gian Singh S/o Roop Singh R/o VPO Jhokad Tehsil Kupvi Distt Shimla and recovered 18 bottles of county liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh Kumar I.O PS Chopal.
4. A THEFT case FIR No. 48/18 has been registered at PS East Shimla on 26-04-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the compliant of one lady alleging therein that in the intervening night of 25/26-04-2018 she had parked her vehicle No. HP07D-0429 (Honda City) in front of her house at Housing board Colony Strabery hill Chota Shimla. Today morning she found that some unknown person has stolen away her vehicle. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhupender Kumar I.O PS East.
1. Accused i) Ajay Parsad S/O Sh. Ram Bahadur Village Shiv Colony Shahjadpur Tehsil Narayangarh Distt. Ambla Haryana age age 23 years, ii) Santosh Kumar S/O Sh. Ram Dass R/O Vill. Samarsheel Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP, and iii) Kapil Garg S/O Sh Ashwani kumar Garg R/o Vill. Kheda Mahoulla Vilaspur PO & Teh Vilaspur Distt.Yamuna Nagar HR, age 30 years, arrested today in Case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 13.04.2017 U/S 457 380 34 IPC at PS Rampur are remanded in police custody upto 28.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Dinender Mourya S/O Sh. Ram Babu Mourya R/O Goal Pahari Maharajbad PS Janak Ganj Tehsil Gwalior M.P. arrested in Case FIR No. 94/18 Dt. 18.04.2018 U/S 323, 452, 354, 376, 506 IPC PS West Shimla on dated 22.02.2018 at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 27.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.