1. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No 38/18 has been registered at PS PS Rampur on 01.04.2018 U/S 353,332,342,34 on the statement of Rajesh Kumar S/O Sh. Om Prakash Vill. Rehi PO Bhawain Tehsil Dehra Distt. Kangra HP. A/P Head Constable at Police Post (City) Rampur alleging therein that on 01.04.2018 during his on duty four persons namely Surender Singh,Amit Khanna , Sumit Khanna and Gaurav beaten him brutally and obstructed him when he was performing his duty . The case is being investigating by SI Ravinder Lal I/O PS Rampur.
2. AN EXCISE ACT :Case FIR No 74/18 has been registred at PS West on 01.04.2018 U/S 39(I)(a)H.P. Excise Act on the rukka of SI Ram Nath I/C PP Jatog stating therein that on 01.04.2018 when he was on patrolling at Totu Chowk along with staff recovered 03 boxes of English liquor from the possession of Rahul Yadav S/o Sh Satya Prakash Yadav House No. 113/09 Idgah Road Ambala Cant Haryana. The case is being investigated by SI Ram Nath I/C PP Jatog.
3. AN EXCISE ACT : Case FIR No 75/18 has been registered at PS West on 01.04.2018 U/S 39(I)(a)H.P. Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS West stating therein that on 01.04.2018 when he was on Patrolling/ Traffic Duty at Shogi Barrier along with staff and stopped a vehicle No. HP12H-6883 for checking and recovered 19 boxes of English Liquor from Inside the vehicle . The vehicle was driving Virender Kumar S/o Sh Rajender Kumar R/o Damechi P/o Beoliaya Tehsil and District Shimla . The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS West.
4. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No 15/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 31.03.2018 U/S 21/22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the Rukka of SI Naresh Kumar SHO PS Jubbal alleging therein that on 31.03.2018 on the secret information he recovered 10 Grams Charas from the Shop of Bhopinder Singh S/o Late Sh. Rattan Singh village old Jubbal Tehsil Jubbal Distt Shimla . The case is being investigated by SI Naresh Kumar SHO PS Jubbal.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR NO. 15/18 has been registered at PS Sunni on 31.03.2018 U/S 279, 304A on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Sunni alleging therein that on 31.03.2018 a vehicle HP 64-3932 (Truck) met with an accident at Ooli Nala in which one person namely Dharm Chand S/o Lekhram R/O village Simu P/o Piplughat Tehsil Arki Distt Solan died on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Sunni.
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR NO. 54/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 31.03.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Adarsh Kumar I/O PS Theog alleging therein that on 31.03.2018 a vehicle HP03T- 4222 ALTO 800 met with an accident at Poach (Jais Ghati) in which one person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Adarsh Kumar I/O PS Theog.
7. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR NO. 54/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 31.03.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Deviner Kumar S/o Sh Late sh Ravinder Kumar R/o Ghahan P/o Khunni Tesil Nankhari alleging therein that on 01.04.2018 a vehicle No. HP 06A 5163 met with an accident in which 02 persons namely Raman Kuar and Shiv Ram sustaines injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal I/O PS Nankhari.
8. During last 24 hours 424 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 152 fine collected Rs. 48,600/- and 12 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,300/-.
1. Accused Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Aasha Ram R/I Village Kalta PO Sholi Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 dated 28-03-2018 U/S 302 IPC PS Nankhari, is remanded in Police Custody upto 02.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.