PRESS RELEASE ON 27-07-2019
1. Excise Act: Case FIR No. 85/19 Dated 26-07-19 U/S 39 (i) HP Excise Act has been registered at PS East Shimla on the ruka of ASI Tenzin Chhering I/C PP Kasumpti alleged therein that on 26-07-19 he along with PS staff was on patrolling/traffic checking duty near SDA complex Kasumpti. They intercepted one person namely Rakesh Kumar S/O Sh Rattan Chand R/O VPO Hiyaun Tehsil Dharampur District Mandi and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from his possession.
2. An Accident: Case FIR No.106/19 Dated 26-07-19 U/S 279 337 IPC has been registered at PS Rampur Shimla on the statement of Sh Mohinder Mehta S/O Sh Pyare Lal R/O Village Sobli PO Devnagar Tehsil Rampur District Shimla alleged therein that on 26-07-19 vehicle No. HP01A-9552 met with an accident near Sidhar, in which some persons sustained injury. Case is being investigating by HC Rajesh I/O PS Rampur.
3. An Accident: Case FIR No.107/19 Dated 26-07-19 U/S 279 337 IPC has been registered at PS Rampur Shimla on the statement of Sh Krishan Chand S/O Sh Uday Chand R/O VPO Tops Tehsil Pooh District Kinnaur alleged therein that on 26-07-19 at about 07.30 PM vehicle No. HP27A-1548 and HP93-9166 collided near Kisti point Nogli, in which one person sustained injury. Case is being investigating by HC Narender I/O PS Rampur.
4. Theft/Mining Act: Case FIR No. 85/19 dated 26-07-19 U/S 379 IPC & 21 MMDR Act has been registered at PS Rohru on the statement of Sh. Kamlesh Bhardwaj S/O Sh. Shamsher Singh R/O Village Jara PO Seema, Teh. Rohru, Distt. Shimla HP A/P Assitt. Mining inspector sub division Rohru alleging therein that on 26.07.2019 he was on mining checking duty in the supervision of SDM Rohru toward Patsari then they stopped a tractor without number plate loaded with mineral (sand). They asked to driver namely Shamsher S/o Sh. Gurdeep C/O Susheel Kumar VPO Jharag Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla for X-Form but he did not produce X-Form. So that case has been registered and investigation is going on.
5. An Accident: Case FIR No.134/19 Dated 27-07-19 U/S 279 337 IPC has been registered at PS Theog Shimla on the ruka of HC Rajesh I/O PS Theog alleged therein that today on 27-07-19 Pick-up No.HP62A-0621 loaded with apples rolled down in the trench at Khachi More and three persons namely Sh. Lal Chand S/O Sh Jai Ram, Sh Joginder Pal S/O Sh Balak Ram R/O VPO Sayanj Bagra Tehsil Karsog District Mandi and driver Daleep S/O Sh Balak Ram R/O VPO Chauridhar, Tehsil Karsog, Mandi has sustained injuries and referred to IGMC Shimla. This accident accured due the negligent driving of Driver Daleep. Case is being investigating by HC Rajesh I/O PS Theog.
6. During last 24 hours 659 vehicles challaned under MV Act 254 compounded, 14 person's challaned under Smoking Act.
Accused i) Dheeraj S/O Sh Ram Lal R/O Village Palti PO Vardi Tehsil Ghumarwin, District Bilaspur ii) Sh Gurcharan Singh S/O Sh Ravel Singh R/O Grover Cottage Kasumpti Shimla iii) Sh Karam Chand S/O Sh Roshan Lal R/O Karma Shoes Shopkeepers near DC office Shimla have been arrested in Case FIR No.153/19 U/S 387 190 506 IPC in PS Sadar Shimla are being produced in the Ld. court today.