1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 137/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 30.05.2018 U/S 18,21-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Amrender Singh, I/O PS Shimla West alleging therein that on 29.05.2018 at about 11-45 AM, during Nakabandi along with staff on Shoghi-Taradevi Road, near Durga Mandir Sonu Bungalow, a vehicle No. HP01A-4588 alongwith driver namely Vikas Thakur S/o Sh. Rajender Kumar R/o Village Bagna PO Jathia Devi Tehsil & District Shimla stopped by them for checking. During the search, 4 gram Chitta & 40 gram Churapost recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrender, I/O PS West.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No 49/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 29.05.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the Rukka of SI Om Parkash, SHO PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 29.05.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff at Jhakri, 08 Bottles of country liquor marka Una No.1 recovered from the possession of Shyam Lal S/O Tula Ram R/o Village Bhshara A/P running a Tea Stall at Jhakri Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla, The case is being investigating by SI/SHO Om Parkash PS Jhakri.
3. AN INDIAN FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 39/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 29.05.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Sahil Chaudhary S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Village & PO Dohag Dehriya Tehsil Jwalamukhi District Kangra A/P Forest Guard, Forest Beat Diswani, Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 28.05.2018 at about 08-00 AM, during patrolling in Beat C.No. 81 at Kyani, he recovered 99 logs, which was hidden in bushes by some unknown person.
4. AN INDIAN FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 41/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 29.05.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act on the rukka of ASI Sohan Lal I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.05.2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Chanshal & Dodra, At about 06-00 PM, on the secret information, they conducted raid in the house/shop of Ratnu S/o Lt. Sh. Hanyu Sunkh R/o Village & PO Dodra, District Shimla and recovered 42 Kg. Nag Chhatri & 09 Kg. Jangli Lahsun from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Sohan Lal, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla.
5. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 59/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 30.05.2018 U/S 147 149 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Mohd. Iqbal S/o Sh. Faij Mohd. R/o Village Kothmal PO Dewat Tehsil Chopal District Shimla alleging therein that on 29.05.2018, he is going to village Jubbad to connect the water supply. At the same time Shonku S/o Sh. Shahabudeen alongwith his sons namely Simu, Asal and other family members came there and started to abuse him. They have also beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences.
6. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 30/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 30.05.2018 U/S 336 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Mast Ram S/o Sh. Mathu Ram R/o Village Damiyana PO Chhaila Tehsil Theog, Shimla stated that his elder brother Karm Singh has T-mate in HP State Electricity Board, Sub Division at Kotkhai. On 29.05.2018, his brother went to duty, but did not return back to home. On this, he lodged his missing report at PS Kotkhai. During the search, his brother Karm Singh was found lying dead near the electric poll at village Padara and his body burnt due to electric current. This incidents occurred due to negligence act of Electricity Deptt. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
7. During last 24 hours 291 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 161 fine realized Rs. 65,100/- and 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,700/-
1. Accused Sandeep Nirala S/o Sh. Krishan Lal r/o Kashaini PO Tikker Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 33 Years has been arrested in case Fir No. 71/18 Dt. 26/05/18 U/S 354, 354(D) & 506 IPC at PS Rohru is remanded in Police custody upto 04.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Jeet Ram S/o Sh. Deewan Singh R/o Village Odd PO Sarog Tehsil Theog Shimla, age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 98/18 Dt. 29.05.18 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog, is remanded in Police custody upto 02.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Vikas Thakur S/o Sh. Rajender Kumar R/o Village Bagna PO Jathia Devi Tehsil & District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 137/18 Dt. 30.05.2018 U/S 18,21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla West, is being produced before Ld. Court today.