1. A MURDER CASE: FIR No 43/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 05.05.18 U/S 302 201 IPC on the rukka of ASI Sunil Dutt, I/C PP Sarahan, Shimla alleging therein that on 03.05.2018, an information was received in Police Station stating that a wild animal, Bear attacked on two Nepalese persons namely Harka Bahadur & his wife Jai Kumari R/o Village Gauttam Tehsil & District Rukkam, Anchal Rapti Nepal, age 21 years A/P C/o Nikka Ram R/o Village Bathara, in Bathara forest. In this incident Jai Kumari had died on the spot and Harka Bahadur sustained injuries. On this, dead body of Jai Kumari has been shifted to CH Sarahan for postmortem and where Medical Officer doubts that Jai Kumari was not died due to Bear Bite, but she has been murdered and referred the deadbody to IGMC Shimla for postmortem. On 05.05.2018, after autopsy at IGMC Shimla, Medical officer opinioned that “Cause of death in this case is humid dale throttling in a ease of exsanguintion due to multiple stab wounds to neck & chest heguin”. The case is being investigated by ASI Sunil Dutt, I/O PP Sarahan.
2. AN ACCIDENT: case FIR No. 84/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 05-05-18 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Sita Ram S/o Sh Daya Ram P/o Dhar Tatoho Tehsil Sadar Distt Vikaspur alleging therein that on 05.05.2018 he was sitting near lift Police Post along with an another man namely Lekh Ram. Suddenly a vehicle No.HP 63A-0943 came rashly from Chotta Shimla side and hit Sh Lekh Raj and sustained injuries. This accident happened due to rash and negligent driving of Suresh Kumar. The case is being investigated by I/O of PS Sadar.
3. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: case FIR No.81/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 05.05.2018 U/S 353,332,504 IPC on the complaint of Sh Vipin Kumar S/o Sh Gorkhu Ram village Khanthruth P/o Satar Tehsil Noorpur P/o Kangra A/P Driver Himachal Pradesh Transport Corporation Taradevi Shimla alleging therein that on 05.05.2018 he was going to Nerwa in Government Bus No. HP 03B 6175. When he reached near Ganog some unknown persons stopped his bus and beaten him brutally. They also abused him. The case is being investigated by Sunny Bodh I/O PP Deha.
4. A PERSONATING A PUBLIC SERVANT: case FIR No.53/18 registered at PS East on 05.05.2018 U/S 170 IPC on the complaint of Sh Arijit Sen Thakur (IPS) ADC to Governor of Himachal Pradesh alleging therein that on 05.05.2018 he received three massages in audio clips from an Unknown Moblie No. 9354187650 on his mobile in which he impersonating himself as Sh Arijit Sen Thakur (IPS). The case is being investigated by SHO PS East Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 323 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 185 fine realized Rs. 84,200/-, 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2300/-
1. One lady accused arrested in Case FIR No. 61/18 Dt. 05.05.2018 U/S 3,5,7,8 The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act at PS Rohru, is remanded in Police custody upto 07.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Shiva S/o Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Village Nanur PO Jalilpur, Tehsil Bijnour, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 82/18 Dt. 03.05.2018 U/S 302 34 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody upto 07.05.2018. by the Ld. Court today.