1. AN ND&PS Act case FIR No. 28/18 dated 26-05-2018 u/s 21-61-25 ND&PS Act has been registered at PS Nankhari on the rukka of HC Devinder Nath I.O PS Nankhari alleging therein that today during patrolling alongwith staff he intercepted one person namely Jagmohan @ Banti S/o Lt. Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Vill Bhinura PO Jahu Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla and recovered 4.79 gram substance like Chitta from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Devinder Nath I.O. PS Nankhari.
2. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 63/18 dated 26-05-2018 u/s 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Rampur on the rukka of ASI Amar Singh I.O PS Rampur alleging therein that on 25.05.2018 on the secret information he raided in Hotel Sahil at Chuhabag Rampur and recovered 03 box of Beer (Thunderbolt & Tuborg strong), and 17 bottles of country liquor Una No. 1 from the hotel. The case is being investigated by ASI I.O. PS Rampur.
3. AN ARM’s ACT case FIR No. 28/18 dated 25.05.2018 u/s 336 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act has been registered at PS Kotkhai on the statement of Shyad S/o Moh. Haniz R/o Vill. Salyana PO Chainar Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 25.05.2018 at about 05-00 PM when he was going to his home at Village Salyana with his sisters Amina and Sarina suddenly he heard the sound of fire which hit the right shoulder of his sister Sarina. The case has been registered against unknown person and investigated by SI/SHO PS Kotkhai.
4. During last 24 hours 629 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 418 fine realized Rs. 1,51,400/-, 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1900/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Jagmohan @ Banti S/o Lt. Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Vill Bhinura PO Jahu Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 28/18 dated 26-05-2018 u/s 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Nankhari and will be produced before Ld. Court by tomorrow.