1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 53/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 13.05.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Ravi S/o Sh. Hira Lal R/o Village Kepu PO Kirti Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla age 18 yrs stated therein that in evening, a alto car No. HP06A-5672 driven by Sandeep s/o Rakesh Singh r/o Majhaban PO Bhutti Teh Kumarsain Distt Shimla, came rashly and negligently toward Sainj and hit one person namely Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Devi Dayal R/o Village Gharaal PO Kirti Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla. In this accident Sunil Kumar sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sushil I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 16/18 has been registered at PS Kupvi on 13.05.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kamal Dev, SHO PS Kupvi, Shimla alleging on 13.05.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff near PS Kupvi, 12 bottles of illicit Country liquor (750ml each) of marka 'Santra No. 1, recovered from the possession of one lady. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Kamal Dev Sharma.
3. A TRESSPASS case FIR No. 44/18 dated 14-05-2018 u/s 451,323,506 IPC has been registered at PS Jhakri on the statement of Sh. Surinder Singh S/o Sh. Faquir Chand R/o Dugru PO Karotot Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 12-05-2018 at about 07-00 PM one person namely Santosh Kumar S/o Sh. Premu Vill. Chainti PO Kartot Tehsil Rampur illegally entered into his premises, abusing, beaten him and threaten with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar I.O PS Jhakri.
4. During last 24 hours 278 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 68 fine realized Rs. 27,000/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,800/-.
1. Accused i) Sunil Kumar @ Kaku S/o Sh. Jagat Singh R/o Village & PO Ladror Tehsil Bhoranu District Hamirpur, age 28 years and ii) Sanjeev Kumar @ Sanju @ Bangali S/o Lt. Sh. Prakash Chand R/o Village & PO Jahu Tehsil & PS Bharanj District Hamirpur, age 41 years, arrested in case FIR No. 48/18 Dt. 26.04.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are remanded in Police Custody upto 15.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Sunny Kumar S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village Katra Tikeri, PS Reyal, Distt Katra, J & K age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 17/18 Dt. 28.04.2018 U/S 420 IPC at PS Sunni, remanded in Police Custody upto 16.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.