- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 35/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 21.05.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of Insp. Phool Chand, SHO PS Nerwa, Shimla alleging therein that on 21.05.2018 at about 07-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Kanwar Singh S/o Sh. Jodhi Ram R/o Village Tikkeri, Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla A/P Manager in Rupta Restaurant, Nerwa was illegally selling the liquor from his Restaurant and recovered 02 Bottles of Country liquor from the spot. The case is being investigated by Insp./SHO PS Nerwa.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 34/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 21.05.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of Insp. Phool Singh, SHO PS Nerwa alleging therein that on 21.05.2018 at about 04-30 PM, on the secret information, he alongwith staff conducted raid in the premises of Sohan Singh S/o Sh. Chet Ram Vill. Aar PO Bijmal Tehsil Nerwa Distt. Shimla and recovered 07 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by Insp./SHP PS Nerwa.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 92/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 21.05.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu, Theog alleging therein that on 21.05.2018 at about 06-50 PM, during patrolling/collection of intelligence towards Satog, a secret information was received that one person namely Sandeep Kumar S/o Sh. Shyama Nand R/o Village & PO Satog Tehsil Theog, Shimla deals with illegal trading of liquor. On this information, a raid has been conducted and recovered 12 Boxes of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu, Theog.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 41/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 22.05.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ajay Thakur S/o Sh. Kodai Thakur R/o Village Kulva Teshsil & PS Purnia District Shivhar, age 27 years stated therein that on 21.05.2018, he along with his friend namely Sanjeev S/o Sh. Nunu Thakur R/o Village Vakhar Chadiya Tehsil & PS Punya Distt. Shivhar, age 35 years was going towards Jubbal from Rohru. On the way near Parahat Pull, their motorcycle met with an accident & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Sanjeev Kumar, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Kartar Singh, I/O PP Sarswati Nagar.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 93/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 21.05.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Durga Khatri Bahadur S/o Pahman Khatri R/o Sidheshwari Salyan, Nepal A/P C/o Jitender S/o Sh. Ram Krishan R/o Village Poabo Shimla, age 44 years stated therein that on 21.05.2018 at 08-00 AM, he alongwith Vishnu was going Pharneda from Dummi in Pick-Up No. HP25-1871 loaded with Bricks. When they reached at Pharneda, above Pick-up met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Roop Lal. In this accident Vishnu Roka Bahadur died on the way to hospital and they both sustained injuries.
- A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 91/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 22.05.2018 U/S 447 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh Vicky Chauhan, Range Forest Officer, Koti Junga alleging therein that some unknown person has illegally constructed 264 meter long & 8 feet wide road on forest land at village Neen and destroyed 04 trees of Oak and damaged roots of other trees. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash, I/C PP Junga.
- A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 55/18 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 22.05.2018 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Puran Chand R/o Village Chambi, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that an unknown person called on his mobile and told him that he has win a lottery and asked him to deposit money in his account for necessary formalities. On this, he deposit Rs. 1,02,200/- in his account, but now said person do not attend his phone and cheated him. The case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal.
- During last 24 hours 290 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 162 fine realized Rs. 64,900/- and 30 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,000/-.
1. Accused i) Yash Thakur S/o Sh. Tula Ram R/o Village Jilatinder PO Shawad Tehsil Anni District Kullu, age 30 years and ii) Sanchit Kaushal S/o Sh. Satpal Kaushal R/o Village & PO Mamail Tehsil Karsog District Mandi, age 19 years arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 Dt. 19.05.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Sunni, today remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ravinder Kumar S/o Sh. Foju Ram R/o Village Tangroti, PO Ramed, Tehsil Dharam Shala, Distt. Kangra, arrested in case FIR No. 124/18 Dt. 19.05.2018 U/S 354 IPC & 10 POCSO Act at PS Shimla-West, is remanded in judicial custody upto 04.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.